ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Perfect Humans

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

The Perfect Humans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Humans   The Perfect Humans - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:42 am

Isaac felt her curl into him. His head was still hurting, but he turned back to face her. He slipped an arm around her waist and held her close before he too drifted off to sleep.

Chi felt the boy curl into him. He turned and looked at him. He slid his arms around the boy and held him close. It would be hard to take the boy away with Chi holding him like this. He would wake if the boy was taken.
Back to top Go down
https://arcanedesires.rpg-board.net
ArcaneAzaleas
Admin
ArcaneAzaleas

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Humans   The Perfect Humans - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:49 am

The next day the scientists came back into the room slowly . It was time for another session of talking with the heads of the project. Slowly the man moved closer and closer towards Isaac. If they could just move him out with out waking the girl everything would go smoothly. But nothing ever went that smoothly.

Zenith smiled as he curled up closer to the man. He was happy to be with him. Soon a scientists came into the room and walked over to him. He held a needle out and went to press it in Chi's arm. While the two where out of the room they wich switch the gifts around and see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Humans   The Perfect Humans - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:21 pm

Isaac woke immediately. Anger showed in his eyes and he started to attack all of the people that had came in. Snarling faintly he wasn't going to let them take the only people he had in this room.

Chi looked up as they tried to put the needle in his arm. He snarled angrily. He fought back. He was trying to fight as hard as he could to keep Zenith safe.
Back to top Go down
ArcaneAzaleas
Admin
ArcaneAzaleas

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Humans   The Perfect Humans - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:09 pm

Someone had if ally managed to stick hi. With a needle. They waited for him to pass out and soon took him to a different room. Once they had him in the chair and his arm restrained they waited for them to move the other boy. Lumina's mother stepped into the room and sat down. She started to write out questions for the young man.

Zenith stayed sleeping. Soon the sticked Chi and moved him into the other room as well. Once it was all done they changed over the gifts and closed and locked the doors. Zenith father stepped into the room with a note book and waited for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Humans   The Perfect Humans - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:04 pm

Isaac grew angrier when he was stabbed with the needle. It hurt like a son of a bitch. He tried to fight even more, but he was soon out. It wasn't long before he woke again. It was like they had given him something that wasn't as strong as most. Slowly he looked around and then he focused on the woman in front of him. He snarled angrily as he looked at her.

Chi was one of the worse to mess with. It took even longer for the sedative to actually work on him. When it finally did work he dropped out. He wasn't out for long though. When he woke he looked around and then glared at the man with a notebook. He snarled angrily and seemed ready to attack him.
Back to top Go down
ArcaneAzaleas
Admin
ArcaneAzaleas

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Humans   The Perfect Humans - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:35 pm

Angel, lumina mom, gave a soft smile. "good morning Isaac. I do hope you enjoyed our gift to you to the fullest." She said. She tilted her head. "I just have a few question then you can go back and hold your gift all you want." She looked down at her paper. "Now... Still me who are her cousins?" she asked.

Nick, Zenith's father, nodded his head. "Good morning Chi. I glad to see you love your gift." He soon looked at his paper. "bow just a few questions, was Zenith every home schooled?" He asked. While they asked lumina and Zenith had switched rooms.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Humans   The Perfect Humans - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:11 pm

Isaac glared at her. He didn't want to talk to her. He crossed his arms and didn't say anything. He wasn't going to answer her. He didn't like what these people were doing. Closing his eyes he leaned back and just stayed quiet.

Chi looked at the man. He snarled lightly. He wasn't going to answer anything this man said. He crossed his arms and leaned back closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Humans   The Perfect Humans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Humans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArcaneDesires :: Categories :: Roleplaying and Chatting Section-
Jump to: