ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gekido Izakaya

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ArcaneAzaleas
Admin
ArcaneAzaleas

Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:21 pm

Lumina froze as she looked at the man. She swallowed thickly looked inside. "Are you sure?" she asked. She looked over and hummed a bit as well.

Ambrose soon let go and looked over at him. "Shit." He soon took steps back.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:24 pm

Miru had heard the Neko come back in, but he didn't want to the coin. He figured if the vampire didn't want it back then Shi could just keep the coin. He looked at Lumina and tilted his head slightly. "Of course I am sure. I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't sure." He responded.

Inferus stopped walking and coughed again. He shook his head slightly once the coughing fit ceased. He soon looked to Ambrose. "What are you doing here?" He demanded sounding a little angry.
Back to top Go down
ArcaneAzaleas
Admin
ArcaneAzaleas

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:36 pm

Lumina soon got down and soon walked around and stepped in through the front day. She made her way to the bar and sat down. She swallowed thickly as she sat there and waited to see what would happen.

Ambrose backed up more. "Nothing just looking." He said. He was a bit worried about this man.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:41 pm

Alucard
was surprised on how the cat could run so fast. "Yes that is the one...thank you to he said as he put the watch back into his pocket. He smiled softly as he looked at he cat. "So...um..thank you kitty..."
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:45 pm

Shi looked up at the vampire and smiled. "You're welcome. My name is Shi." He had forgotten to even give the man his name. He blushed faintly as he was embarrassed that he'd forget something so small.
Back to top Go down
https://arcanedesires.rpg-board.net
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:47 pm

Miru watched her quietly. He could hear Inferus coughing and he looked a bit worried. "Inferus bring the boy in and you come inside too." He called out. He soon looked back towards the girl. "So what has you so curious about this place?" He asked curiously.

Inferus looked towards the door and frowned. He looked towards the human. "Come on... Get inside we don't have all night." He stated. He didn't understand why Miru was letting humans come inside. It worried him.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:58 pm

"Nice to meet you Shi....I'm Alucard." he said with soft smile. It was strange for him to be talking with a cat but he liked the male he seem very cute.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:02 pm

Shi smiled and tilted his head slightly. "It's nice to meet you too." He responded happily. It didn't seem like anything got the little neko down. The boy seemed to be just happy talking to anyone or anything. Even if the boy were to be abused he didn't care. Just as long as someone or something out there noticed that he was actually here.
Back to top Go down
ArcaneAzaleas
Admin
ArcaneAzaleas

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:06 pm

Lumina looked around. "Well I heard of this place and I was just... Wondering what it was all about." She said softly. She looked up at the man again and shivered a bit. She didn't know what to think now.

Ambrose soon rushed inside and sat down next to his friend. He swallowed thickly and looked up at the man. "H-hello." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:11 pm

Miru glanced up as the human male came in. He soon looked towards Inferus. "It would be best if you went back and rested. I will have the nurses come in and get you settled down." He told the boy. In all truthfulness Inferus was Miru's younger brother. The two had a strained, but okay relationship, but sometimes it appeared that Miru was very concerned over the boy. Inferus had forgotten what he was and who he was for a long time. Apparently Miru's father said that was normal. It sometimes happened to shapeshifters at some points. However the sickness was what worried Miru the most. It was a sickness that sometimes killed many good shapeshifters. He looked back to the two humans. "Surely you know humans are aloud in such an area..." He tilted his head slightly.

Inferus looked towards Miru. He sighed softly. He turned and walked to the door marked staff only. The only two staff was Miru and Inferus. Inferus looked over his shoulder back at the humans before he slipped through the door and got himself settled down into a room that looked much like a hospital room. It was set up this way on purpose by Miru who wanted to make sure his brother was well taken care of and got everything he would ever need.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:14 pm

Alucard
smiled softly. "You should head home before it get to dark....I am sure there are some frighting thing out in the forest...if not I will be out there and you would want to get to close to me when I am feeding."
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:16 pm

The innocent looking neko boy looked up at the vampire. "I've seen worse things than a vampire feeding..." The boy appeared braver than he looked. Slowly he tilted his head off to the side. "I've lived with humans for most of my life... Since I was a kitten... I was treated badly... Nothing you could do... Would be any worse than what they have already done." The boy said.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:27 pm

Alucard
smiled softly "I'm sure you haven't..I am a monster I am not just a vampire. He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:34 pm

Shi looked at him. He didn't know what to say. He sighed softly. He could see this was like all the other times he had tried getting close to other beings that weren't humans.
Back to top Go down
ArcaneAzaleas
Admin
ArcaneAzaleas

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:36 pm

Lumina looked over to the other man and eyed him for a moment before looking back at the bartender. "Yeah... But... I couldn't help myself. ." She said softly. She looked down at the table.

Ambrose watched the sick man. "Is he going to be okay?" He asked softly. He looked back up and tilted his head a bit more. He was worried about the man that ha cought him.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:25 pm

Alucard
sighed softly as he looked at the male. He slowly started to walk away. "Maybe I'll see you around" he said with small smile...."Trust me you wouldn't want to get to close I might feed off of you if you still around to much longer."
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:12 am

shi turned his back to the vampire and started moving back to the bar. His ears twitched slightly. He didn't see Inferus near the front and that worried him a bit. He stopped a few feet away and just watched the bar quietly. His tail lashed back and forth quietly. Even Shi was weary of humans. He could smell them in the bar and their smell made him sick. He took a step back.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:16 am

Alucard
had wondered off into the woods. He was very hungry and need blood but he was getting too weak to bite something and fast. The last thing he could remember was walking somewhere. He fainted in the woods. Death didn't scare him he die once before what would happen if he die again.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:20 am

Shi took off into the woods. It was the only thing he could think of doing. Humans mistreated him and he didn't want to be around them. He continued to run. He didn't notice that the vampire had fallen. He tripped and fell over him yelping in surprise. He fell hard scrapping his arm across the ground. Slowly he forced himself up and looked back at the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:28 am

Alucard
woke up as he up "Oww..." he moan as he just stay on the ground he didn't even bother to see what had tripped over him until he smell the sweet scent of blood. "Shi...what are you doing out here?" he said as he looked over at the male.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:30 am

shi sat up and rubbed the back of his head. "I was running..." He responded. He then realized that it probably didn't make sense. "There were humans in the bar." He added after a moment. He sighed softly. "I'm clumsy..." He blushes faintly.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:40 am

Alucard
smiled softly "It's okay...I am too...I'm stupid I try to kill myself...again...looks like this time I will just die...that okay no will miss me." he said with softly sigh. My heart been broken this time it's killing me.." he said with sigh.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:47 am

Miru looked between the two. He didn't know what to say. Sighing he ran a hand through his hair and then looked back towards the door that his younger brother had just went through. "Everything will be fine I am sure." He responded simply. Why tell these humans the truth? That his brothers days may be numbered? He looked back towards them.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:49 am

Shi didn't realize he was looking at a broken man. He tilted his head slightly and then forced himself to his feet. He leaned down to help the vampire to his feet. "Tell me where your home is and I will take you there." The boy said looking at the vampire. Worry was written over the neko boy's face. No fear. Sympathy was also there. He had been left before. He had wanted to die before, but some how he always picked himself back up.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:52 am

Alucard
"It's very far but is there any hotels around here or something." he said with soft sigh. He smiled softly at the male.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gekido Izakaya
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArcaneDesires :: Categories :: Roleplaying and Chatting Section-
Jump to: