ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Demon Brothers Castle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Demon Brothers Castle Empty
PostSubject: Demon Brothers Castle   Demon Brothers Castle EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:00 pm

This is where Seth, Wrath and Saylum live. They rule over a large creepy looking castle that their mother had left them. It's rather creepy looking on the outside but on the inside it's very beautiful expect for the dungeon. Anyone is welcome they normal scare of any human who dares to step off inside the castle. Expect for Seth he is very friend and happy to invite anyone in. His other two brother on the the other hand are not as nice.
Demon Brothers Castle Fortuna_Castle_CA_DMC4_zpsfmgdyov9
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Demon Brothers Castle   Demon Brothers Castle EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:24 pm

Saylum sighed softly as he lay on the rug in his room he looked up at the ceiling. He was very bored and lonely at times. His brothers normally left with out him. He sighed softly as he stood up and walked to the window. He open the window and sat down in the large window seal and looked at the ground below him. He was hoping something would happen or someone to come and seem him at least.
Demon Brothers Castle Boris_by_sadako20-d5rna6y_zpsaec4mmtl

Wrath sighed softly walked around the large empty ball room. He could remember times when he was little there would be wonderful balls. He sighed softly as he brushed some of the dust of the stained glass window. He then bit his lip an moved way from the window.
Demon Brothers Castle Vampire-2_zpsn9411hs7

Seth was in his large room. He was thinking it be great if he could get Shame to come over. They could go swimming in the large fountain or they could dancing in the garden. It was beautiful him and his mother had planted tons of red,blue,pink, black and orange roses. There were also some other flowers like blue daisies. He smiled softly as he blushed thing on how wonderful the evening would be.
Demon Brothers Castle Tumblr_mmdsah7oX51spb6qlo1_500_zpskkzboz9f
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Hero

Jaded_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Demon Brothers Castle   Demon Brothers Castle EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:09 pm

Demon Brothers Castle E6c38306-3490-4918-8cd5-9a046a5bb1f2_zpscjm1shwb

Cross's wings were spread out as far as he could get them. He moved his wings to keep himself up in the air. Taking a deep breath he slowly let it out. He had never been in this place before. He looked up at the sky and closed his eyes for a moment. He loved being in the air. It always felt so nice. Yet he wasn't here just to enjoy the sky. He was looking for someone or something to make his night a little more fun.

Demon Brothers Castle Large

Greed looked around the place. He had no idea how he had stumbled upon this place. Taking a deep breath he slowly let it out. He had been following his brother's scent and had for some reason lost it. Had his brother disappeared into thin air.

Demon Brothers Castle 42169184

Shame hadn't meant to get Greed lost. He had ran off from him to get to the house. Now he stood out there and sighed softly. He soon reached out and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Demon Brothers Castle   Demon Brothers Castle EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:14 pm

Demon Brothers Castle Large_zpsnl7jkq78
Saylum sighed softly as she looked around he then hear the sound of knocking in the distance. He smiled softly as he got up he was very curious on who was at the door. He open the door and tilted his head to the side as he seen the male."Can I help you?" he said with a small smile.

Seth was still roaming around the garden. He was hoping that he could find some pretty flowers for Shame.

Wrath was in the ballroom. He sighed softly as he brushed some of the dust off the window seal. He then open it then coughed as dust flew back at his face.
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Hero

Jaded_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Demon Brothers Castle   Demon Brothers Castle EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:20 pm

Shame looked at the familiar face curiously. "I am here to see Seth." He responded with ease. He tilted his head slightly and then offered a small smile.

Greed continued to stumble around the forest curious of where he was and how he had gotten lost. He knew he should have followed his brother a little more closely.

Cross sighed softly. This place was mostly boring. Nothing really for him to do. He tilted his head up slightly and looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Demon Brothers Castle   Demon Brothers Castle EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:44 am

Demon Brothers Castle QdFiCaV5b_M_zpskqcaglph
Saylum smiled back at him. "He is in the garden..do you remember where that is or would you like me to take you there?" He said with a sweet smile. Saylum was normal pretty sweet to people as long as they didn't hurt his family. He smiled softly as he wait for the male to answer him.

Demon Brothers Castle A472dc492fcae47cff347ca7dad3244c_zpsluwiq7bd
Wrath used his powers to clean the room up. He wanted to dance with someone in her at some point but who...he thought he was a lone again. He decided once the was done cleaning he was going to buy some fresh flowers something other than what they had in the garden for the ball room. He smiled softly as he walked out of the ball room and to the hallway. He then made it to a different  door that was an exit. He had not idea that Shame was there.

Demon Brothers Castle Blue_hair_boy_by_noctislucisv-d4dvnce_zpsf0rfzqfz
Seth was still searching the garden for a perfect flower for Shame. Once he found a pretty blue rose he picked it and smiled as he looked for some more flowers to go with it He then found some cute white daisy to go with it. He was happy now he just need to get Shame over here but how he thought.
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Hero

Jaded_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Demon Brothers Castle   Demon Brothers Castle EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:06 pm

Shame said nothing. He turned and headed quickly towards the gardens to find Seth. He figured the boy would be close by and he didn't have to have help finding him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Demon Brothers Castle   Demon Brothers Castle EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:49 pm

Saylum sighed softly as he closed the door. He went out side maybe I walked would be nice. Everybody seem to have someone they care about expect him. He was alway the odd one out of the bunch. He  sighed softly as he walked around out side. He kicked a pebble until it fell into a small stream. "What wrong with me..." he said with a mumble.

Wrath was walking through the woods until he bumped into a male with funny green hair. "Sorry...I guess you blended in the plants....so what are you doing in my forest" he stated boldly. He was a pretty nice guy but he did like to chase people out of the forest that shouldn't be there.

Seth Smiled once he found the perfect bouquet of flowers. He smiled softly as he lashed his tail about. There was a thick pink blush on his cheeks. He was ready to give them to Shame but he had to think of a way to get Shame here. He didn't know that Saylum let him in.

**I hope you like what I posted in the Cherry blossom Rp. I hope it's not too much drama **
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Hero

Jaded_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Demon Brothers Castle   Demon Brothers Castle EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:16 am

Shame seen Seth and smiled lightly. He walked towards him his head tilted off to the side. "What are you doing out here Seth?" He asked curiously.

The green haired boy looked up. "Oh... I was uh following Shame, but I ended up not being able to keep up and got lost." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Demon Brothers Castle   Demon Brothers Castle EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:27 am

Demon Brothers Castle E90eb424-724c-447a-8a7b-ca9206467781_zpsn9t873xe
Seth jumped when he heard someone speak to him. He turn to see Shame then blushed a little more. "Umm...I pick these for you" he said as he gave the flowers to the male. He was so embarrass he hid behind the tree the was right be side him. He peek out from behind the tree to see the male reaction.

Demon Brothers Castle 58f3e1128c86dbf4693f8fd4293778d6_zpsbi4fh53g
Saylum wonder around he could of sworn he sensed the presence of the another around here. He sniffed the air there was a bird around here somewhere he just knew it. Since he looked like a cat it wasn't that odd for him to say bird. (He mean angel but he calls them birds)

Demon Brothers Castle Anime-art-boy-headphone-Favim.com-316902_large_zpsy3qpnanx
Wrath lashed his tail then sighed softly. "I assume he went go see Seth which is at the castle that not to far from here" he said. "I can take you there if you need me too." he said as he looked over at the male.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon Brothers Castle   Demon Brothers Castle Empty

Back to top Go down

Demon Brothers Castle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArcaneDesires :: Categories :: Roleplaying and Chatting Section-
Jump to: