ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!   ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:33 pm

This is very important

I have decided that I would like to go back to eliteskills. Normally I would stay away, but I miss a lot of things that Eliteskills has that this site itself does not have. I am more than willing to do rps with you on eliteskills if you can find me. I am under the name Jaded_Flower. If you happen to find me... Send me a pm and I'll be more than will to do rps with you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Spice

Spice

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!   ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:36 pm

That's not a bad idea Envy... I believe that it would work better to just rp on there. Now its just getting the others to go back with us... The one you may have problems is... Suki. I guess I am taking this so easily because no one responded to my rp anyway soo...... I don't mind leaving this site behind I guess. i'll look you up when I have the chance Envy.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!   ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:41 pm

I'm sorry about that.... I'm sorry you didn't seem to enjoy this site very much. If I would have known I would have been more willing to go back to Es.... As for Suki... I'll try and think of a way to convince her....
Back to top Go down
Spice

Spice

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!   ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:46 pm

You weren't the one that was suppose to be in that rp Envy... I don't know why you are apologizing.
._. Either way... I didn't say anything because than that would have been rude. You worked hard on making all this work... It gets a little hard when there's so many threads... Plus when people don't get on and reply... That makes things harder too... -_-
As for getting her convinced I will wish you luck....

Has she even been on here and read any of this..?

Also I think its funny how we're chatting in here XD
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!   ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:48 pm

I don't know....

It is funny isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Spice

Spice

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!   ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:51 pm

Well I'll probably make a new account on es... It'll most likely be shared... First I'll have to talk to Nicky about it. I'm sure he's not going to care... It seems like if no one knows who you are then things go a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!   ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:53 pm

Alright. I'll be sure to make us a chat thread on there once we have our little group. That way we have a place to talk and discuss rp ideas. Sound okay to you?
Back to top Go down
Spice

Spice

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!   ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:54 pm

Sounds good to me. Can always use a place to just talk.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!   ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:56 pm

Alrighty.. Well you know my username... Let me know when you make a new account on there okay?
Back to top Go down
Spice

Spice

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!   ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:57 pm

Of course. Let me know how things go with Suki.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!   ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:57 pm

Alright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!   ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArcaneDesires :: Categories :: Roleplaying and Chatting Section-
Jump to: