ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alucard's House

Go down 
+3
Envy
Ruvik
Alucard
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Alucard's House  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:18 am

Alucard
sighed softly as rolled his eyes. "Really you don't care most cats would have run way by now." he said as he looked at him. He patted the males head. It looked like he was going to be stuck with this cat for quiet some time. He really didn't mind but he acted liked he did. He didn't dare to get close to anything or anyone it would only in heart break for him.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:40 am

Shi looked up at him. He didn't understand him very well. Sighing softly he looked around the room. He moved closer to the vampire. He didn't seem to mind what the vampire said. Really he was quite comfortable.
Back to top Go down
https://arcanedesires.rpg-board.net
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:17 pm

Alucard
sighed softly as he wonder around the  up stairs of house. It had been quiet some time since he had been up stair. Once he had noticed it was a little dusty he started to clean once he was done cleaning he went back down stair he left the cat in his room which he was okay with as long he didn't hog the bed but then again he probably wouldn't sleep. He would feel strange sleeping with anther person. He had been a long for quiet some time it was strange to him have someone around.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:21 pm

Shi didn't understand why the vampire didn't seem to like him. His ears bent back slightly and he crawled onto the bed. He hardly took up any of it as he laid down and let himself drift off to sleep. He would leave tomorrow clearly he had yet to find a master that would care.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:35 pm

Alucard
got tired of writing he didn't realize it but he had crawled into bed with neko. He woke up snuggled the cat he gasped softly as he fell out of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:37 pm

shi slept quietly not even knowing someone was close to him. He felt the warmth of a body move away from him and he woke.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:54 pm

Alucard
smiled softly as he covered the male neko up. He smile softly he was rather cute.

brb i'll get back on around 11
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:02 pm

Shi nestled himself into the blanket. His ears perked up slightly. He seemed to smile a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:55 pm

Alucard
Sighed softly as he walked into the bath room he need a shower. He grabbed some clean clothes from the dresser before he walked into bathroom. He smiled softly as turn the hot water on. He smiled softly as got in the water felt great it had been quiet some time since he had last bathed.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:19 pm

Shi opened his eyes and then he looked around. He sighed softly and then let out a soft breath. His ears flickered when he heard the water running.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:22 pm

Alucard
slipped out of the bath then dry off he then walked back into the bed room only to collet his dirty clothes. He wonder if the neko need a bath but then again the boy wasn't that helpless he could bathe him self right. "Hmm..." once he was done clean his room he then peeked int and looked at the neko boy. had yellow rubber gloves on a lone with a scrub-brush hidden be hind his back.
"Oh Neko-Chan...when was the last time you had a bath? If you are going to be living here you need to be clean ...I don't want no fleas in the house." he said as he step closer to the kitten he would eventually get the boy a collar but he wanted to make sure he got on that suited the male.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:44 pm

Slowly Shi's ears perked up slightly. He sat up and watched the vampire quietly. A bath? The young thing didn't remeber the last time he had a bath. It was funny because he was actually easier to bathe than he looked. His ears twitched slightly and he gave a slight tilt of his head. He watched as the vampire came closer to him. "Do you wish to give me a bath master..?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:55 pm

Alucard
nodded "Yes...I do" he said as he used his powers to make the door shut so that the male couldn't get way. "Don't worry I probably not to get soap in you eyes but you go to promise not to scratch me or you be in big trouble..." he said as he looked at him. "He wouldn't do anything to harm the male he just give him a time out.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:59 pm

Shi tilted his head slightly. His ears twitched slightly and his tail moved back and forth. "Okay master I will be good." He responded with ease. He didn't seem to mind that he was going to be given a bath. He pulled his clothes off and then he slipped into the bath tub. The water felt good on his skin and he smiled faintly. Unlike most cats he was different. He did have long nails and he had scratched people before, but they had asked for it. He of course has gotten punished for it, but he didn't seem to mind. He was simply looking for someone to love him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:11 pm

Alucard
smiled softly as he washed the males hair and he behinds his ears. He let the boy get the rest of his body. He smiled softly he had made sure the water was extra soap and bubbly. He wanted to make sure that the boy was all squeaky clean.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:14 pm

Shi made sure to clean himself good. He was use to having to clean himself at some points. His ears twitched slightly and then he moved his tail a bit. He looked over at Alucard and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:04 pm

"Good kitty" he said with a soft smile. He walked small closet that was in the bathroom he pulled out huge fluffy towel so that the male could dry himself off. "Here a towel for when you feel you are all done" he said with a soft smile. He place the towel by the tub.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 8:58 pm

Alucard's House  - Page 2 Large

Shi looked at the towel. Soon he forced himself up and then took the towel and got himself all dried off. He made sure to pay most of his attention to drying out his ears and his tail.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:05 pm

"Do you need a brush so you can brush you tail and hair?" Alucard looked around the room and pulled a brush out of the draw. "You can use this to brush you fur. I don't think anyone has used it." he said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:22 pm

Shi reached out and took the brush. He first brushed his hair and then he began brushing out his tail. He smiled softly as he worked on his tail.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:58 pm

Alucard smiled softly at the male. "I am going to go out into town for a little bit. I will be back in a little while will you be here when I get back? Or are you going to run away..." he said with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:10 am

Shi wiggled his tail slightly. "I'll be here when you get back master." He responded. He was going to try and take a look around. He hadn't got to look around when he was first here.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:14 pm

Alucard smiled softly as he walked around some of the shops. He bought a pretty dark blue collar with silver stars on it. He smiled softly as he give it to the boy once he got back. He brought some flowers for the house they were certain make the house smell good. Once he got back he place the flowers in the vase then went to look for the kitty.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:22 am

Shi wandered around the house quietly. He smiled softly and moved his tail back and forth. He really liked this place.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:41 pm

Alucard's House  - Page 2 Alucard.Hellsing.600.954859_zpsddjz4hs8
Alucard
smiled softly as he looked around he didn't feel like hunting for the male. He so he decide to wait got him out side in the back yard. He sat down one of the chairs that had an over of the back yard. His back yard wasn't much of a yard it was more of a garden different colored roses surround by trees. It was beautiful for his liking. He smiled softly as he clutched the brown bag in his hand. He smiled softly as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alucard's House
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next