ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alucard's House

Go down 
+3
Envy
Ruvik
Alucard
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Alucard's House  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 4:05 pm

Alucard sighed softly he let go of the male "Fine if you don't like it hear any more you can just leave she did" he said with hiss step out of the room. Then walked way from the male neko. He didn't know why his temper got the best of him.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 4:07 pm

Shi glared at him. "I don't like you drinking from other people!" He cried out. He sat on the bed. He lay down and cried.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 4:19 pm

"Oh that whats got you in a bad mood. Who I feed on shouldn't bother you I don't care for them they are nothing but food to me...your different I care about you but if you can't handle this I suppose you shouldn't live with me I do have friend maybe he better suited for you" he said with a sigh.

brb I'll post to you later lol nap time XD
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 4:26 pm

Shi cried harder. He clung to the blankets around him. It bothered him a lot. He was made for this. He could handle being drank from. His tail lashed about and then laid limp. His ears flattened even more. The only thing moving was his shoulders which showed that he was crying. He was crying harder than he had ever cried. Why was he not good enough for anyone. Why couldn't the vampire just agree to the one thing he had asked for. He hadn't asked for anything else. He sobbed more. No one loved him.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:18 pm

Alucard sighed softly as he listen to the male cry. He was slightly annoy but he still care for them male. He sighed softly as he walked over to the cat he pulled the way from the bed then into his arm. Why did he not understand that people he bit where just used for one thing and one thing only. He sighed softly as he pulled the male into a sweet kiss. He genteel ran his hand through the neko's hair. If this didn't clam him down he would have to give him up he was to unstable himself to deal with something like this. He was a lone for a long time he wasn't good around people.
Alucard's House  - Page 4 F26fc90d-ae02-4667-939c-1b683ad5a90a_zps65esgjdo
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 12:18 am

Shi tried to cling to the bed, but the vampire was of course stronger than him. He sat in the vampires arms trying to calm himself down. His tail lashed about and his ears flattened even more against his head. The neko took a deep breath in trying to stop his sobs. He wasn't a baby... He just didn't like feeling like a pet all the time. Set aside just for looks and to be used when they wanted him. He had ran away because of that. He wasn't a trophy. The kiss had taken him by surprise and almost earned the vampire a good clawing, but the boy had dropped his hand down and slowly kissed the vampire back. The crying had slowly started to stop and the boy appeared to have started to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 9:43 pm

Alucard smiled softly as he looked at him. "I told you are special to me"he said as he looked down at him. He smiled softly as he softly kissed the males ear he slowly move down to his cheek then moved down to his neck where he softly bite the male. He wasn't going to take any blood but he just want to give him a love bite.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 10:43 pm

Shi looked at him. He watched the male for a moment. He tilted his head off to the side and let the male nip at his neck. He felt a shiver creep down his spine.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

Location : Under the moon (I am a wolf after all so I love the moon and the forest)

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 11:11 pm

Alucard's House  - Page 4 Sexy-the-sexy-vampire-alucard-32206121-700-502_zpswizglj4e
Alucard smiled softly as he nipped at the males neck again. He was so cute "Do you like it or does it bother you?" he said as looked at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 11:12 pm

The neko boy looked at him. His tail flickered slightly. "I like it..." The boy appeared to have calmed down a lot and seemed to be happy.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

Location : Under the moon (I am a wolf after all so I love the moon and the forest)

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 11:36 pm

Alucard smiled softly at him he. He was glad that the male like the biting. He smiled softly as he nibbled more on the males neck. He smiled softly as he continue to play with the males neck. He slowly slid his hand down the male slender chest. He smiled softly as he found the males nipples. He softly rubbed them he figure that the male would like some attention.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:34 am

Shi shivered even more. He clung to his master and closed his eyes. He liked this kind of attention.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:45 pm

Alucard simle softly as he play with he males nipples a little more. "Your so cute" he said as he kissed the male's ear softly.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:37 am

Shi looked at him curiously. He tilted his head slightly and shivered slightly. He didn't know what he should think of this. He nuzzled into the male.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Alucard stopped rubbing the males nipple. He smiled softly as her wrapped his arms around the cat. He yawn as he started to fall a sleep. He was sleepy for some reason and the neko was warm he was slightly cold.
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Hero

Jaded_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:24 pm

Shi smiled faintly. He let himself be laid down with the vampire and he nuzzled into him. He was sleepy as well.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 2:36 pm

Alucard smiled softly as he held Shi close until he woke up later. He sighed softly as he walked to the bath room he was going to shower and get some of the dried blood og his body. He stopped in his track once he saw broken glass and blood paw prints. He looked around then walked back in the bed room. He pick up a sword that in the corner of the room. He looked around then let out a soft hiss.

Shadow was hiding in the shadows he watch the male. He was ready to pounce on the male. He crept slowly towards the male. He sung the small knife he hand in his hnad th the male.
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Hero

Jaded_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:14 am

Shi didn't wake when the vampire left. He was tired and only slept. It wasn't like he was very brave anyway. Saving someone just wasn't something he could do.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:23 pm

Alucard sighed softly as he looked around the room he knew that damn wolf was somewhere in the room. He then growled low he was going to kick that mutt ass. He then heard a noise behind turn to see nothing when he looked back Shi was no longer in the best. He growled as he looked turn the light on it didn't help much since they were dim. "Damn it" said as he ran up stair he figure that the wolf would be upstairs. He then stop when her reach the stair it was bright and sunny if he step to closer he get burned he didn't think he slept that long but it was already night.

Kage he stole the young cat boy since he stalled the vampire long enough he could some rushing after them. He carry the neko back to his den. He then place the boy on the pelts and waited for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alucard's House
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4