ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paradise...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:52 am

Paradise
Paradise a looked for by every being. Paradise was once just for wolves until one day a dragon appear and after that so did other beings. It is very peaceful there's forests and gardens everywhere. It is very hard for humans to find but it is possible they can. Wolf is one of the guardians of this place, but what would happen if she disappear? The land would surely crumble and the so call paradise would turn into hell...

Paradise... 3ab590f4-8727-4388-97ed-0d82df2947cb_zpsksz30k1a

Paradise... 849752_1317999318802_full_zpssqs42hqg
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:58 am

Wolf was sitting in a chair. It looked more like a thrown she was chained to. She looked as if she was a statute. Living and breathing statute. She didn't move much seem to be stuck in her own little world.

Lathrop was guarding her he wouldn't let anyone touch. He wouldn't even touch her. He stay by her side like a loyal dog. He was hoping that should would wake up soon.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:12 am

MOM! he appeared in the woods and took of running to the house that Lathrop was guarding. He was happy that he had finally found his mother. It seem likes she had been missing for years.
Paradise... WhiteAnimeWolf-whiteandblue_zpsomh65f5o

Wrath
was chasing after his idiotic brother. He didn't want to see his brother get hurt when they found their mother.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:19 am

Wolf didn't move she was still lost.

Lathrop open his eyes let out a low growl he didn't want anyone to touch his princess. "Stay way" he said in low cold voice.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:47 am

Seth
groan as he heard Lathrop yell at him. "I"m her son you stupid dragon now move and let me see my mother!" he said as he crossed his arms. He wanted to see his mother.

Wrath
sighed softly "Seth we should probably do as he say." he stop and looked at Lath who was looking very angry.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:59 pm

Wolf didn't move she was still lost in a strange slumber.

Lathrop snarled at Seth. He then bared his fangs at seth. He then looked over at Wrath how seemed to be listening to what he has said.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:39 pm

Paradise... White_wolf_in_snow_by_Acaciacat

Kuri lay sleeping nearby. The wind went through his fur slightly. He had been sleeping for a long time. Away from Envy whom Shame had taken over protecting. Kuri was no longer around those that he could save anymore. He was off on his own now.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:10 pm

Paradise... 1443549-bigthumbnail_zps536e97cf
Wolf was a sleep in a chair. She was staying perfectly still despite all the noise around her.She had been a sleep for years not moving not making a sound.

Cloud was also in the area. He was wonder around slowly trying not to trip over anything.
Back to top Go down
Wolfboy

Wolfboy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Lightning sat next to a pond staring at the water. He grabbed a small, flat stone and turned it in his hand, inspecting the shape. He threw it into the water, skipping it across the surface. He liked skipping rocks and staring at the water. It made him feel peaceful. He wanted to fish, but had no way to do so. For now, he was content just watching the small waves break the surface when the breeze blew across the water. He sighed and laid back on the shore, looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:32 pm

Wolfstay a sleep. She stay a sleep forever unless someone came to wake her up.

Paradise... White_zpsqskljzjw
Lathropwas guarding wolf he made sure not touched her not even her sons. He sighed softly then looked off into the forest. He knew someone was out there someone who could possible help. There aura was a different color it might just be the right kind that would wake the sleeping princess up. "Seth....Wrath go get the stranger that walks this land he might be able to waken you mother..." he said softy

Paradise... Tumblr_lq3jpcIpQn1qmsvp3_zpscjpii92k

Wrath nodded and took his brother to go find the new comer.

Seth picked up the male scent then stood a crossed the pond from him. [b] "Hey you with the blonde hair...well you please help us?[b] he said sweetly with a softly smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolfboy

Wolfboy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:39 pm

Lightning looked around, then realized that the male was talking to him. "Me? What do you need help with? I'll try if I can, but I am not usually very helpful to anybody." He stood and stretched, then stared across the water at the male, waiting for a response, but also looking for a possible attack. He didn't usually trust strangers asking for help.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:46 pm

Seth smiled softly "No you will be very helpful so please come with us." he said with a smile.

Wrath touched the water making an ice path for the male to cross.
Back to top Go down
Wolfboy

Wolfboy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:49 pm

"I'm not going to fall in if I walk across this am I?" Lightning really did not feel like going for a swim in the water that was probably fairly cold now. He slowly put a foot on the ice, and when he realized that it was sturdy he started walking across it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:04 pm

Seth smiled softly as he led him through the forest. He wouldn't let this male get away he was the one Lathrop wanted to help his mother. His mother didn't looked like she could have kid but that was because she was a demon he was a pure demon.

Wrath stay silent once they were back to the dragon. He sat down on the ground and watch from the distance.

Lathrop smiled once he had seen lightning. "Ah so they found you do you know why the brought you here?" he said with a small smile. "They want you to wake there mother she has been a sleep for 600 years as you can see this place is starting to lose it's magic...please wake her with a kiss..."

Back to top Go down
Wolfboy

Wolfboy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:06 pm

"If she has been asleep for that long, then I doubt that a kiss would be able to wake her up. But I'll try. Should I run away after I do it? Will she hurt me?"Lightning saw the female and walked towards her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:11 pm

Lathrop sighed softly. "If you please...but she won't hurt you...she may bite you but don't worry that won't kill you it will only sting a little." he sighed softly watch the male closely.
Back to top Go down
Wolfboy

Wolfboy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:14 pm

Lightning nodded and walked over to the female and looked at her. She was quite pretty. He leaned in and kissed her. He then backed up a bit to see what would happen, if anything happened at all. He wasn't sure whether it would work.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:19 pm

Paradise... 1443549-bigthumbnail_zps536e97cf

Wolf's eyes shot open she then looked over to see a male that she had never seen before in front of her. She smiled softy then stretches as she stood she open he beautiful ebony wings. She smiled softly as she looked around she used her powers to make the flowers bloom. The flower stretch all the way over to Kuri who was sleeping in the grass. "Are you the one who woke me?" she said as she approached the male. She smiled softly as she licked her lips she had been a sleep for quiet some time she was rather hungry the male seem very cute and timid. He would be perfect to bite.
Back to top Go down
Wolfboy

Wolfboy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:24 pm

"Yes, I am, although I have to admit that I didn't think that it was going to work at all. I am glad to see that it did. What happened to put you that way?" Now that the female was awake she looked even more beautiful. He smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:33 pm

Wolf smiled softly as she wagged her tail. "I do not remember...." she said with a soft sigh. She smiled softly as she step closer to him. "do you want to kiss again maybe that will make me remember but it cost you. she said sweetly as he fangs glisten
Back to top Go down
Wolfboy

Wolfboy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:35 pm

"I am guessing that you are going to bite me if I kiss you again? What will happen if you bite me? Will I turn into something?" Lightning did not want to turn into something other than what he already was.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:39 pm

Wolf snicker as she looked at him. She pushed him softly into a tree. "Nothing will happen to you" she said sweetly. She wagged his tail as she looked up at him. "I promise nothing will happen to you." she said.
Back to top Go down
Wolfboy

Wolfboy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:44 pm

"Okay, you may bite me if that will help you remember what happened to you. I am really curious, and we should probably find the thing that did this to you if something caused this. It probably should not be around if it does this to people or demons. If it's powerful enough to do this to you, it would probably easily kill a human."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:50 pm

Paradise... 24727868_1377098808833_zpsybokrf1e
Wolf smiled softly as she looked at him. "I still may not remember but it will still help me grain my strength." she said softly as she lean in close to his neck. She undid some of the button so that she wouldn't get any blood on his shirt. She smile softly as she touched his chest. She might have undone a few to many buttons but she was attracted to this male. She smiled softly as she kissed his neck before she bit down on it. She blushed softly as she broke the sink she then suck on his neck for a few moments. She smiled softly as he kissed him once more.
Back to top Go down
Wolfboy

Wolfboy

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:53 pm

Lightning closed his eyes. It hurt a bit, but he kind of liked it. He also liked the kiss afterwards. "Do you remember anything now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paradise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... Empty

Back to top Go down

Paradise...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArcaneDesires :: Categories :: Roleplaying and Chatting Section-
Jump to: