ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paradise...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Paradise... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:58 pm

Wolf sighed softly "No I don't remember at all thank you for all your help...you are free to do what ever you want if you choose to stay that is fine too...I think I would like that I would like to know a little about you." she said with a smile

Some where deep in the forest lay sleep a beautiful princess she wait the kiss of you prince. (Storm)
Back to top Go down
Wolfboy

Wolfboy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:01 am

"Well, I would like to stick around. I think it's only fair that I get to know the woman that I kissed. Wouldn't you agree?" Lightning smiled at the female. He would like to get to know her a bit more. There was something about her that he liked.
Back to top Go down
Wolfboy

Wolfboy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:04 am

Storm walked through the forest. He wasn't quite sure where he was headed, but that was okay by him. He liked to wander around and go wherever things happened to take him. He came looked around the area that he ended up in, noticing a clearing with a female lying in it. "Now this is interesting."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:09 am

Wolf smiled softly as she wagged her tail. "That be great....I believe you have met Lathrop, Seth and Wrath." she said with a smile. She walked over to Seth and gave him and Wrath a hug. She smiled softly. "Well for starters these are my son's as you can see they are all grown up...call me old and I'll kill you where you stand." said bluntly.

Rage was stuck under the same spell as her sister. She couldn't remember why but she knew it had something to do with her sister.
Back to top Go down
Wolfboy

Wolfboy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:18 am

"Well I wasn't going to call you old. I have met all of them in a sense, although it was only a couple of words really." He was surprised that the female had children, but she was a demon, after all. It should not have surprised him. "Well, if you are wondering, I am Lightning."

Storm walked up to the female and looked at her, then leaned in and poked her. "Hey, wake up sleeping beauty. Nap time is over." The female didn't respond to him. It had to be some sort of spell or something. He kissed the female then backed up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:29 am

Wolf smiled softly as she wagged her tail. "I'm wolf" she said with a smile. "It's nice to meet you" she said as she looked at him.

Paradise... - Page 2 0ece4ea75f24591b691b18665029124e_zpsxpthxznk
Rage open her orange eyes. She then stay up slowly and looked around. She then looked at the male and smiled with out saying a word to him. She smirked and walked over to him. She  kissed a couple more times only to distract him. She even press herself against and let him wrap his arms around her. Once she was sure this mind was else where she bite his neck hard. She drank some of his blood.

Recap of what cloud did Envy

Paradise... - Page 2 Final.Fantasy.VII.full.577727_zpsnvmckmlq
Cloud was making his way through the grasp he gasp once he tripped over a rock and fell right in front of Kuri.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:50 am

Paradise... - Page 2 20121116183429!Sephiroth_crisis_core

The long haired man stood nearby watching quietly. Of course I'd Cloud was around than so was he. He watched as the blonde fell in front of the white wolf. He wouldn't admit it, but he had been watching the wolf. Curious of when it would wake. Sighing he looked up at the sky.

Paradise... - Page 2 9933a81155245adb335fa443308d965c

Kuri's eyes slowly opened and he turned into human form. He snarled just faintly unsure of who the blonde was. He looked around and then a soft breath came passed his lips. He calmed down just slightly when he realized this man wasn't threatening him.
Back to top Go down
https://arcanedesires.rpg-board.net
Wolfboy

Wolfboy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:22 pm

"Yes, although these were interesting circumstances to meet under, wouldn't you agree? So you are a demon? I am guessing that you are not the evil kind that I need to worry about. You don't seem like the type."

Storm was a bit shocked. Did the redhead really just bite him? Well, at least she was feisty. He could get used to that. "You know, I did just save your life. you could say thanks or something." He rubbed his neck where she had bitten him. It hurt a little bit, but it really wasn't too bad.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:38 pm

Wolf smiled softly at him. "Yes I suppose it is" Wolf yawned she may have been a sleep for 600 year but she was still sleepy. Sleeping in that chair was hard on her. She yawned softly as then took a step forward she then fell to the ground in a light sleep.

Lathrop tilted his head. "Do not worry she is just in a light sleep she must of been tired from being stuck in one spot...her house isn't very far I will lead you the way there." he said with a soft smile.

Paradise... - Page 2 Large_zpsozbjh10t
Rage snarled at him baring her fangs. "Silence...you annoying bag of flesh." she said with a growl. Rage was in a very foul mood. She had been a sleep for 600 years the word seem to have change. She didn't like it she wonder if her kingdom was still standing. She walked around the clearing then pulled what looked like to be a stick but was actually an old sword covered in vines.

Paradise... - Page 2 Cloud.Strife.full.1418603_zpsfcp6paa7
Cloud stay silent only for a moment. "Sorry..." he said as he bowed his head to the wolf demon. "I seem to be lost...do you know where I am the last thing I remember was losing Zack. It seem he might be gone for good this time he said with a soft sigh his blue eyes eem to be holding a lot of emotions he try to hard to hid.

(OMG lol little Kuri-Kun in Clouds arms Yes Kuri I'm calling you a cute puppy LOL)
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:41 pm

Kuri watched him quietly. "The only time I heard of Zack was when he was with Envy's mother dark... After his death Dark was forced to move on." Came Kuri's response. The wolf demon and fully settled down now. At least for the moment he had. He slowly tilted his head off to the side and watched the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Wolfboy

Wolfboy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:44 pm

Lightning bent down and picked up Wolf. She was not very heavy. He then followed the dragon to the demon's house. She would need her rest. She had probably not wanted to be asleep in a chair for that long. He laid her down in her bed.

"Calm down, you don't need to be in a pissy mood with me. I was the one that woke you up. You could still be sleeping if I hadn't come along. You're lucky that I found you, because a spell like that can become permanent. Don't ask me how I know that, I just do."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:52 pm

Wolf nuzzled into lighting as he carried her to her bed room.

Rage glare at him then drew her sword. She slice him in two if he kept talking to her. "Do you know who you are speaking to...I take it you do not....I'm Rage...the princess of hell I wouldn't of been stuck like that...forever with or without you....you see once my sister is a wake and if she ever so happen to get hurt I would wake up..." she said coldly.

Cloud sighed softly "Oh that right...do I know you ?...I think I might have lost some of my memories I still don't even know where I am..." he said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:56 pm

Kuri looked around. "Paradise..." He responded. Slowly he forced himself up to his feet. "I don't think you ever met me before." He stated dryly. He turned his head slightly and looked around. He remembered protecting Envy and Dark. He was a very ancient demon. His time spent with those that claimed to be his masters. Now with Dark gone and Envy having no need of him he had returned to this place. He has been sleeping for a long time, but still had all the knowledge he would ever need.
Back to top Go down
Wolfboy

Wolfboy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:59 pm

After Lightning laid Wolf down, he went and sat in one of her chairs near the bed. He dozed off into a light sleep. He was determined to keep an eye on her while she slept. He wasn't sure what caused her to fall asleep like she had been before, but he would keep an eye out in case it happened again.

"Okay, you just keep telling yourself that. I saved you and you know it. I'm a lot smarter than I look you know. I may not seem like it though." Storm turned and started walking away. "Well, later." If the female didn't want him sticking around he wouldn't. He knew when he wasn't wanted.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:04 pm

Wolf smiled in her sleep she could smell Lighting near by. She woke up a few hours later. "Oh she mumble as she looked around the house. "Did I fall a sleep again.." she said softly.

Rage groaned she hated being nice to people it literally killed her on the inside. "Thank you...you smart ass" she said coldly. "Who said you could leave...you maybe a useful pawn...in this game that I play with my sister

"Thank you..." he sighed softly. He could barely remember this place but he did remember Dark and Zack getting married here. "So Wolf-demon may I stick with you I have no where else to really go..." he said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Wolfboy

Wolfboy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:12 pm

"Yes, you did fall asleep again. That is quite all right. I am sure that your sleep for the past 600 years was not very comfortable. You were in a chair, after all. I stayed to make sure that nobody would come after you. I hope that is okay. Lightning stretched and yawned.

Storm smirked. "I am nobodies pawn. But I might be able to find it in my heart to help you out. You seem interesting. Besides, I have nothing better to do right now. I like to have interesting things to do."
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:13 pm

Kuri watched him quietly. "My name is Kuri..." He didn't exactly like to be called wolf demon. He turned and looked around. "You may follow me... If you like." He looked back at him and watched him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:17 pm

Wolf smiled softly as she wagged her tail. "Why thank you Lightning you too kind" she said with a smile.

Rage glare at him. "Fine then don't help me...you are so a pawn...your nothing but a weak bag of flesh I could kill you any time I wanted to." she said coldly

"Kuri are you also the one that use to be call T-Chan he said with a soft smile. He stood up then followed the male he had nothing better to do and he was still lost.
Back to top Go down
Wolfboy

Wolfboy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:25 pm

"It is the least I could do to help out. Besides, I don't want anything happening to you before I get to know you a little bit more. I am interested in learning more about you and your family. And I am now determined to figure out what happened to you." Lightning sat up a little.

"Well, you could kill me, but you haven't yet. That makes me think that you do not plan on killing me, otherwise you would have done it by now. I am not a pawn. But like I said, I will help you. Take it or leave it, but that's the offer." Storm yawned. Nothing really bothered him normally.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:29 pm

Kuri nodded. "I was for a long time, but it dropped off after I was passed to Envy." He responded. "Now I just go by whatever anyone decides to call me." He looked ahead as he walked. "I guess a lot has changed.." He murmured. He had slept long. hoping to pass on, but he was a demon and a little sleep didn't kill him even though it had been a deep slumber and it had been years since he'd been awake.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:34 pm

Paradise... - Page 2 F7cbf02e5ec7ab93139ec04cbd65a7c2_zpsuc05vbyy
Wolf smiled softly. "Well I have 4 kids...you have met the two of them but as you can see they are all grown up and they don't need me anymore..." she sighed softly."I have a sister who is always out to kill me she may have been the reason I was stuck like that but it also may have been something I h have done to the both of us but I am not sure..." she said with a sigh

Rage glare at him started to walked away she didn't care if he follow. Once she found a large dead black tree she then open a small passage way that led down to her house.

Cloud smiled softly as he nodded  "It must be a gift and a cruse being able to live that long I don't think I could do it." he said with a soft sigh. He was very lonely just like this wolf he had be friended.  

g2g bed time night night Envy
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:37 pm

Kuri looked at him. "It is hard to live so long, but I guess... You just have to sometimes." He looked at the blonde and smiled softly.

Night night Wolfy
Back to top Go down
Wolfboy

Wolfboy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:22 pm

"You have a sister that is always out to kill you, and I have a brother that is a cocky asshole. Maybe she'll get ahold of him or something. Anyway, you definitely do not look old enough to have 4 children. I know you are older than you look, but you look like you are my age."

Storm went over to a tree and climbed it, then laid on a thick branch near the top. He wanted to relax a bit and take a short nap, and he wasn't going to chase the female. She was playing hard to get, but that was his job, not hers.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:35 pm

"Well I have been a sleep for 600 years so I suppose that stop my aging for a few years." she said with a soft sigh.

Rage went back to her hidden house. She went to bed she was vert  sleepy. She fell a sleep once she got to her bed.

Paradise... - Page 2 Le_coup_de_foudre____sweet_boy__cloud_x_reader__by_glassxhearts-d7zgo1w_zpsn3vgmamp
Cloud smiled softly as he nodded. "I suppose you are right" He smiled softly as he looked at him.

Last edited by Wolfy on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfboy

Wolfboy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:54 pm

"That and I think you just look young to begin with. Even if you hadn't been asleep for 600 years you would still look young I am sure. You are a demon, after all. You do not age like a human or like somebody like a neko."

Storm dozed off in the tree. He was not really tired, but he was bored, and when he was bored he had a tendency to sleep a lot. It was better than doing absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paradise...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArcaneDesires :: Categories :: Roleplaying and Chatting Section-
Jump to: