ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Look Into His Mind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugar

Sugar

A Look Into His Mind Empty
PostSubject: A Look Into His Mind   A Look Into His Mind EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:44 pm

Interested... Keep reading...
Back to top Go down
Sugar

Sugar

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into His Mind   A Look Into His Mind EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 4:04 pm

A look into those eyes clouded with hate would confuse even the most sure person. Those icy eyes are always clouded over. Not always is it with hate, but most of the time it is. Everyone he looks at will always see hatred burning in him. Whether that hatred is towards the women he despises or the hatred he holds towards the whole world. Not everyone will see the side that I do... And that's okay. Many that have crossed his path have left him behind. Hate has become his protection. Though you may try, breaking through his mind is something that may not ever happen and you should get use to that. You may love him, befriend him, or you may be his enemy. It is something in him that no one will ever truly understand. Not even I do and I am his lover... He is everything to me, but I may or may not be everything to him. It all depends on the day. His personality is beautiful and unique. You must love him for him and not worry over what he thinks of you. If he hated you... Then you'd know. His friends are his strength, even though they don't seem to know that. Look upon him and know that even if you feel you aren't close... You may be closer than you think.
Back to top Go down
Spice

Spice

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into His Mind   A Look Into His Mind EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:55 pm

Your bravery is always something that I'll never be able to understand. A look into my mind is something no one would understand. No matter what you write and no matter what they read... No one will understand me. They will always question. Each question will continue to become more complex and each question will never receive an answer. A friend to me is as close to me as an enemy. Everyone in this world is my enemy. Everyone is this world has done something to wrong me. It is sad and yet it isn't. I am not a normal person. Everyone around me... They mean something that's hard to explain. It is hard to explain anything to anyone. I have friends, but I don't have friends. I have my days. No one needs to understand me because no one ever will. They will continuously question. A look into me will cause everyone to turn away.... I am a monster... A dark being...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into His Mind   A Look Into His Mind Empty

Back to top Go down

A Look Into His Mind
Page 1 of 1