ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silver Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

Location : Under the moon (I am a wolf after all so I love the moon and the forest)

Silver Forest  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Forest    Silver Forest  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:03 pm

"I suppose that is true but no else will name...who knows I may end up dead before I get to see you again...if I get to see you again...or if you even want to see me again. he sighed softly as he bent his ears back.
Silver Forest  - Page 2 859e6238-5063-4c3b-94b0-aeb647c3486d_zpsajy28imy

Alpha sighed softly as he lay down on a large rock maybe something would come to him. He was he waited he let out a yawn the moon light felt great. He looked around the forest waiting for the slightest movement.

Silver Forest  - Page 2 Whitefox_9155_zpsxpynkj9j
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Silver Forest    Silver Forest  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:27 pm

Ivy looked at him. She tilted her head slightly. "Everything will be okay bunny. There is nothing for you to worry about. I promise that you won't end up dead." She said. Her ears twitched slightly and she even gave him a soft smile.

Kasha continued on walking. Her black ears twitching at every sound they caught. A small smile came over her face. She wasn't sure what she should think of this place. It was somewhere she had never been before.
Back to top Go down
https://arcanedesires.rpg-board.net
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

Location : Under the moon (I am a wolf after all so I love the moon and the forest)

PostSubject: Re: Silver Forest    Silver Forest  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 9:47 pm

Thank you but with my so call brother out to kill me I don't not know how long that will last. He sighed softly as he bent his tall ears back. He was happy to have a friend to talk to it felt nice. He felt warm and fuzzy inside.

White fox sighed and lay back down. He was bored and decide to lay down. He could hunt for the rabbit he had once call his friend/ brother. But he decided to lay on the rock and lash his beautiful tails around making the grass russle and some leaves scatter.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Silver Forest    Silver Forest  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 8:28 pm

Ivy's white ears twitched. she wasn't sure what to say to that. "Well what if I could protect you?" She asked curiously.

Kasha looked at the white fox. She watched as his tails moved back and forth. She tilted her head slightly and watched them. She changed to her black cat form and ran forwards and attacked one of the tails.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Silver Forest    Silver Forest  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 8:32 pm

Rabbit sighed softly. Maybe....but isn't is suppose to be the other way around?....no matter I am going to die some day....So if you protect  me what do I own you? he said with a soft sigh.

Alpha yelp then seen a small black cat attach to his beautiful tail. He growled at her "Let go of my tail kid... He changed into his human like form and yank his tail out of her mouth. He glare at her then sighed softly as he started comb his tail. He couldn't have his beautiful fur looking mess up.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Silver Forest    Silver Forest  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 8:41 pm

Ivy looked at him. "You wouldn't owe me anything." She responded. She tilted her head slightly.

Kasha looked at him. She changed to her human form. "I am not a kid." She stated.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Silver Forest    Silver Forest  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 8:58 pm

"Really I Wouldn't....No that can't be right people always want something in return....Really what is you would like. he smiled softly as he looked over at her.

[b] "Really now then why did you attack my beautiful tail?" [\b] he sighed then looked way from her. How annoying he thought some strange cat girl touching him. It made his skin crawl.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Silver Forest    Silver Forest  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:02 pm

Ivy looked at him. She just didn't understand this rabbit. "Seriously I don't want anything." She responded. She watched him for a moment before she smiled softly. Her white ears twitched again and she moved her tail back and forth.

Kasha tilted her head slightly. "Because I am a cat... I like when things move back and forth." She responded. She crossed her arms over her chest. She watched him quietly.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Silver Forest    Silver Forest  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:18 pm

Rabbit smiled softly as he looked at her. "Okay..."

Alpha rolled his eyes. "Sure...you do..." he said as he stood up. He put his comb away then started to walked way. He was going to go hunt down that damn rabbit he was in a foul mood. He need to kill spill somethings blood.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Silver Forest    Silver Forest  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:33 am

Ivy looked at her. She tilted her head slightly and then gave a slight nod. She could protect someone. It wouldn't be that hard.

Kasha watched after him. She looked a bit irritated. "Hey!"She snapped angrily. "Don't you talk to me like that." She chased after him her black tail was lashing rather quickly back and forth.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Silver Forest    Silver Forest  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:31 pm

Rabbit smiled softly. "Thank you so much"

Alpha growled "What does a little snot nose brat like you want?" he continue to walk until he started running he didn't want a little cat following. He was angry she touch his tail. His tail was beautiful he didn't just let anyone touch it.
Silver Forest  - Page 2 Tomoe-image-tomoe-36627420-600-750_zpspicdxw59
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Hero

Jaded_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Silver Forest    Silver Forest  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:14 pm

Ivy smiled softly. She gave a slight shrug and seemed all too happy to have helped.

Kasha glared at him. "Stop treating me like a child." She hissed out.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Silver Forest    Silver Forest  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:49 pm

Rabbit smiled softly as he looked at her. "Thank you so other than protecting me would you like to come in for tea?" he said with a smile.

Silver Forest  - Page 2 Tomoe_dono_by_chewchewlovesyou-d5askby_zpsavzg0etn
Alpha looked back at her with a glare. "Then make me" he said with a smirk. He could be smart ass sometime but he though of this girl nothing more than entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Hero

Jaded_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Silver Forest    Silver Forest  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:29 pm

Ivy smiled softly. "Of course I will have tea with you." She said. She soon followed after him. She was happy to be around someone.

Kasha ran towards the fox and tackled him hard. She seemed happy about it too. She purred lightly and her tail moved back and forth. She looked down at him and tilted her head slightly. "You actually are kind of handsome... Too bad you are an asshole." She stated.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Silver Forest    Silver Forest  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:26 pm

Silver Forest  - Page 2 B2930d89a60c628d4900d74d0015dfd2_zpsuiqudzxe
Rabbit smiled happily when she agreed to have some tea with her. He led her to a large tree that was very close to his garden. His house was build in the side of a large oak tree. He smiled softly as he open the door that looked nothing more than a strange patch of bark. His house was well hidden but Alpha always seem to find him. Once they were his ouse he looked around the cupboards for some clean tea cups. "I hop you don't mind sweet tea" He said as he boil the water. He also cut up some lemon slice to go with the tea.

Silver Forest  - Page 2 TomoeKamisamaHajimemashitafull1300787_zpsvnia1o6a
"To bad your a child." he said with growl. That actually hurt but he did deserve it. He slowly pushed her off and stood back up. He brushed his Kimono off then continue to walk in the direction he walk walking before he got tackle. He was heading home it wasn't to far.
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Hero

Jaded_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Silver Forest    Silver Forest  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:05 pm

Ivy looked around. "No I don't mind sweet tea." She responded with a slight shrug.

Laughter came from Kasha. "I am no child." She stated. She tilted her head slightly as she followed after him.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Silver Forest    Silver Forest  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:03 pm

Rabbit smiled softly "good" he said as he looked around the other cupboard for some lemon cookies. He smiled softly as he place the cookies on the plate. He then pour the boiling what into the glasses he put the tea bags in the place each come on a table. He smiled softly as he grabbed cream and sugar. He place them on the table and smile at her. "Thank your for accepting my tea as payment if you like I will make you tea often He with a small blush and a smile.

"No I think your still a child" he said he then looked back at her. "Why are you still following me when you call me an asshole?" he said bluntly. He didn't understand why this lady was following him. He sighed softly as he open the door to a rather large house that seem to be in the middle of the village.
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Hero

Jaded_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Silver Forest    Silver Forest  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:18 am

Ivy watched her for a moment wondering what she should say to this. She swished her tail around and then leaned back more in her chair. She was glad to see that the rabbit seemed happy to have her around. "You are welcome." She said.

Kasha looked at him. "You seem interesting." She responded. She didn't seem to be lying when she said this. Her tail moved back and forth and she watched him quietly. She watched as he went inside and she stopped. She didn't want to go in somewhere that she wasn't wanted.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Silver Forest    Silver Forest  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:07 pm

Silver Forest  - Page 2 White_rabbit_by_my1heaven-d4mvl6n_zpscjefw33f
Rabbit smiled softly as he sat across from her. He smiled softly as he looked her. "Do you want anything else to go with your tea?" he said with a soft smile.

Silver Forest  - Page 2 Kamisama_hajimemashita___lonely_night_by_tos2send-d5alpm4_zpsaxruujsd
Alpha sighed softly as he rolled his eyes "fine you can come in for a while" he said with a soft sigh. He was cold but he wasn't that cold. The servants that worked at his house bowed their heads to him and his guest that he had brought in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Forest    Silver Forest  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silver Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2