ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forest of the Shamed Wolf

Go down 
+2
Alucard
Ruvik
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Forest of the Shamed Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:30 pm

Forest of the Shamed Wolf 4ff713247ffaacd5cc2842e62d78c90f

The name of the forest wasn't far off. Though beautiful it was protected by a wolf that had lost his mind. After the death of all his family members he went crazy. It was no surprise that this happened to him. Most couldn't live with the death of their family. Shame was what the wolf went by. Lonely he roams the forest at night. It is best to steer clear of the forest, but many people like to be brave an enter.
Back to top Go down
https://arcanedesires.rpg-board.net
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:37 pm

Forest of the Shamed Wolf Tumblr_msu03rUkGI1s8xqxjo1_500_zpswtcef7yt
"Wrath you dumb ass!!!!" Seth screamed as he watch his brother run off into the forest of Shame. He gridded his teeth and he ran after his brother. His brother was bleeding and running off into a dangerous forest. He need to get to his brother and patch him up quickly

Wrath
had ignore his brother comment and continue to run way from him. He side had been wounded badly  but that didn't stop him from running away from his brother. He knew his brother care for him deeply but he was dying and he knew it. He didn't want his brother to see him die. He had to get way so he ran as fast as he could

***Wrath is the cat and Seth is the wolf***
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:43 pm

Forest of the Shamed Wolf D352ba8d306af36a
Forest of the Shamed Wolf VOCALOID+KAITO+7b02090642fdbc2838ec52c287ce93

One that had been so alone for so long was known for going a bit crazy. That was Shame. He had long since lost his mind. Hardly any of it was left. Things were hard to remember and some things even appeared to run together. It was hard for him to do anything about it. His ears perked up as he heard noises. Familiar voices, but he wasn't sure if he really thought they were familiar or not. Quickly he shifted from human to werewolf. Howling loudly he ran towards the sounds. His mind filled with blood lust. He would kill those that had decided to pass onto grounds that didn't belong to them.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:53 pm

Seth
hear the frightening noise he jumped a little but he need to find his brother and fast. He continue to run seeing blood spots. He until he Smack he ran right into Shame the beast that was making that terrify noise. Seth gasped as he jumped.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:55 pm

The frightening being looked down at the boy that ran into him. The boy looked familiar, but to Shame that no longer mattered. He was the last one left. His twin brother and sister long gone and his mother too. He was the last of that family. He slowly lowered himself down and snarled angrily at the boy. His fangs were bared and saliva dripped from them.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:06 pm

Seth
Growled back at him and sack the wolf in the nose "Bad Dog!!!!! I am in a hurry!!!!! ....dude I am sorry I smacked into you....He ran around him continue to look for his brother he wasn't scared of the mad Wolf at all but hat how he was with shame but he could barely remember shame nor did he care at this moment he must fun his brother before it's too late.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:13 pm

Snarling angrily Shame watched as the boy ran passed him. It seemed like being smacked on the nose only seemed to infuriate him even more. The chase was on. Quickly he started after the boy. His paws hit the ground hard leaving huge imprints. He would kill the boy when he finally got ahold of him. Each step seemed to bring him closer and closer to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:21 pm

Seth
growled as he heard male foot steps. "Back off you nut!!!!!" he said as he continue to run. He had to lose this crazy man before he looked for his wounded brother. He tripped ober a tree root and fell on his face.

Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:35 pm

shame leaped onto the boys back when he fell. He snarled angrily. He watched him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:31 pm

Seth
Growled then rolled as pinning the snarling wolf down. "I told you to leave me a lone damn it.....if my brother dies I'm going to blame you and kick you ass around these woods and back." He said coldly. He looked to the beast eyes "I say I pity you but there seem to be nothing left to pity" He said coldly. He sighed softly then smirked he pushed the wolf into a tree. He used his power to make some thorny vines wrapped around the wolf. That would hold him for a while. He then took off running that hurt have a huge man like wolf pounce on him.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:16 am

Shame snapped angrily. He leaned his head back against the tree. He couldn't go anywhere. He tried to get out of the vines, but couldn't. A sudden thought came to him and he let the werewolf form slip away. He changed back to human form. Since his werewolf form was a lot bigger than his human form he slid right out of the vines. Of course the thorns cut him up a bit, but he didn't seem to really care.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:25 am

Seth limped as he walked away from him he didn't notice that the male had gotten out of his trap. He need to get to his brother and fast.

Wrath
was hidden deep in the forest. He was in vary large tree he could feel his life slipping away. He gasped for a breath.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:29 am

shame moved quickly now. Even in human form he could move with speed. He chased after the boy that had gotten away from him. Even in human form his mind was still lost.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:34 am

Seth
groaned again this nut was after him. He ran as fast as he could be he was in some pain forgetting pounced on. He sniffed the air he could smell his brother scent. "Wrath I'm coming." he said with some tears in his eyes. He hoped he wasn't too late.

Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:37 am

Shame continued on his way. He slowed down slightly. He could smell another scent. Was there two? Why couldn't he remember that two had came into the forest?
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:45 am

Seth
climb the tree and he luckily got to his brother just in time. He cut his wrist open and let some of his blood drop into his brother mouth. This would revive him it alway did. He wrapped his arms around his brother once his brother was able to sit up.

Wrath
sighed softly as he continue to drink his brother blood he push his brother arm away once he was able to sit up. He looked he could see the other male still moving this way slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:53 am

Forest of the Shamed Wolf VOCALOID_KAITO_DARK

Shame grew closer to them. His eyes narrowed. He didn't like that people had moved into an area that was solely his. No one else belonged her. He didn't understand why anyone else was here. It made him angry.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 12:05 pm

Seth
glare at the male. "We'll leave your forest but you have to promise not to kill us!" he said with a low growl. "Wrath" he whispered to him. "Get out of here I'll hold him off"

Wrath
sighed softly and did as he brother said he was still too weak to fight. He jumped out of the tree and ran off.

Seth
stay behind he jump down and landed in front of Shame. "What the hell is you problem you nutcase...have you hear of people getting lost!...." he said as he cross his arms. "Beside that do you really want to kill me that badly....if you haven't notice I'm cute damn it!" he knew he was pissing this beast off but he need to buy his brother sometime.

Forest of the Shamed Wolf IBUKI.Carol.full.1639685_zpsmuyg3inf

I have to go but I will get back on later
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 12:08 pm

Shame tilted his head off to the side. For a long time he watched the boy. Was he listening? It was hard to tell. Quietly he just stood there. A soft snarl came from his throat, but other than that he didn't move. Without a word he watched the boy. He didn't seem to care that the other ran off... Or maybe it was that he didn't notice.

Kk. Text me when you get back on so that I can get on with you. ^^ Bye ally. Oh and I brought Envy back. ^^
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:35 pm

Seth
pouted "are you even listening to me.....gee..who knocked your brains out" he said as he looked at the male with a sigh. "Well if we find my mother she might be able to fix you but then again it may be hopeless you seem pretty broken......but then again you maybe you'll be fun to fix...so who are you anyway?" he said as he looked at male up and down.

Yay do you like Ebony and Ivory?
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:37 pm

Who was he? Surely he still had a name..? Yes he could remember that. His mother named him it because he was a shame to the family. Right? No? He didn't know. "Shame" His response even sounded broken. No real emotion in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:48 pm

Seth
Smiled softly and sweetly "I use to have an uncle named that but sadly he die many years ago...andI love him dearly but...he was family after so it would of been right if I love him like a lover...I suppose you could be his replacement...since you not family I can love you how every I please." he said sweetly altho his words almost sound cruel.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:59 pm

"Who are you?" Clearly the man had found some parts of him that weren't as crazy. He stood watching him quietly. He tilted his head slightly.

I meant to say yeah that I liked Ebony and Ivory.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:07 pm

Forest of the Shamed Wolf 0e6707a235964e2d8e45715afd3e8d1341c94908_large_zpssdhtzjxe

Seth
Smiled as he looked at him "I'm Seth and I'm a shape-shifting Fox or wolf...I suppose those are my two favorite forms." he said with a smile.

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:11 pm

Shame let the name run through his memories. Most of them were gone, but the name rang familiar. "I... I am your uncle..." The man said. He dropped down onto his knees his hands moving to his head. "I thought I was the only one left..." He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest of the Shamed Wolf
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next