ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:51 pm

Ruvik looked towards that cat. He didn't know why he was called that, but he guessed he was just going to take it. He didn't need to eat so there was enough only for the cat. "Do you have a name?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
https://arcanedesires.rpg-board.net
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:51 pm

Sin
smiled softly as he ate the fish. "The human's call me Fluffy...but my real name is Sin" he said with a small blush as he looked down at the floor. He was really happy that the man didn't throw him out. He wagged his tail slowly. He finished the fish and smiled softly. "What is your name master or do you just prefer master?" he said he tilted his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:12 pm

Ruvik looked at the boy. Had the people that named him not known what he was. "My name is Ruvik." He gave no last name. He didn't seem interested in sharing his whole life story.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:50 pm

Sin
smiled softly as he looked at him."Your name is very pretty."he said with a soft smile and a blush. He wagged his tail slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 8:18 am

Ruvik looked at him curiously. He wasn't sure what he should say to that. He cleared his throat and then he looked away. No one had said anything like that to him before.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:20 am

Sin smiled softly as he looked back down to the ground. He the smiled softly and looked back out the window. He tilted his head to the side and mew softly once he seen little birds. He like to chase them.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:01 pm

Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 Tumblr_n9tbxlYO4a1s6ub5do1_500

"Those birds would pick you clean." It was cold, but it didn't seem to matter to Ruvik that it sounded cold. He was just stating the truth. The birds here could be as mean as the monsters that he had created. Everything here was under his control.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:11 pm

Sin
sighed softly as he looked at him. "Oh..." he said as he looked at him then back down at the floor. He walked over to Ruvik. "Are you a god of some sort?" he ask with his head tilted to the side.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:03 am

Ruvik tilted his head slightly. "No." He responded. He watched the boy quietly. He didn't believe himself to be a god.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:53 pm

Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 Large_zpsqgnw7m4f
"Do you know what happen to the city?" he said as he looked up at him then way. He didn't want to anger the male but he also was curious on what had happen. He missed his master but when the city crumble his master die. It hurt him deeply since his master loved him.

(I thinks it's male neko but I could be wrong it could be a very flat chested girl)
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:23 pm

Ruvik looked at him. He tilted his head slightly. "I destroyed the world." He responded. He took a deep breath and slowly let it out.

I believe its male. I think you can find its photo under neko boy so... XD but then again it could be a girl too.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:54 pm

Sin gasped softly "Oh..." he said softly. This male did seem very strong. He sighed softly as he lay down on the floor. This place seem nice compare to the city.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:36 pm

Ruvik looked at him. He tilted his head slighlty. It was all in the mind that Ruvik possessed. It wasn't like he was physically out there tearing building appart.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 1:50 pm

Sin
stay silent this man was very strong if he wasn't a god was he a demon. "So do you planned to keep me here or are you going to get rid of me?" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 2:09 pm

Ruvik looked at him. "I don't plan on getting rid of you." He said with a sligh tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 2:29 pm

Sin smiled softly "Thank you" he said as he lashed his tail. "So what do you for fun other than making someone explode with your mind" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 2:32 pm

ruvik watched the neko. "I don't really do anything." He responded with a slight shrug. He watched the cat boy quietly.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 2:42 pm

"Oh....I see" he sat down and looked out the window. He sighed softly he wished there was something they could do together that be fun.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 2:50 pm

Ruvik sat down in a chair. "Come here." He said. He watched the boy quietly. He tilted his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 3:01 pm

Sin nodded and he walked over to the male. He was curious what the male was going to do. He hoped he didn't change his mind on keeping him.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 3:04 pm

Ruvik reached out and picked the boy up putting him on his lap. He found that he enjoyed holding the young male.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 3:18 pm

Sin smiled softly as he started to purr. He was happy that he wasn't getting beating or thrown out to the deadly birds. He softly nuzzled into the males chest. He might of smelled like death but this male was very nice to him and he take a quiet liking to him.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 3:23 pm

Ruvik rubbed the nekos head. He found that he liked being around the odd boy. Plus he hadn't had contact like this before.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 3:32 pm

Sin continue to purred as the male petted him. He really did love all this attention he was getting. He flicker his tail softly he continue to get petted.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 3:35 pm

Ruvik rubbed the nekos ears. Then out of curiosity he ran a hand down the neko boys tail. He found the tail to be soft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]   Krimson City [Mind of a Madman] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Krimson City [Mind of a Madman]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next