ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One Dark Night ☾

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 2:33 am

"Hello, Miss. I am sorry, but I am in a bit of a hurry. I cannot stay and talk." Ezio kept walking. He was telling the truth. He was ready to get back to the Villa and was in a bit of a hurry to be back to his own house.

Altair fell. He didn't like holes, but that was what he was in. "Damn it, there has to be a way out." He quickly began to climb out. It was hard to keep an Assassin in a hole. He escaped pretty quickly and stood by the closet door, listening. He didn't like not knowing what was going on around him. He noticed his sword in the closet and grabbed it, holding it to his side. He also found his other equipment and put it on, just in case.

"Well Midna, you seem to be somebody that I can trust. Tell me, what do you think of the British? Do you think that what they are doing to the people is right, or do you think they are wrong?"
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

Location : Under the moon (I am a wolf after all so I love the moon and the forest)

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 2:47 am

Nami was surprise the male didn't stay a talk with he women. She was very beautiful she wagged her tail letting it softly hit Ezio back. "just a warning people are going to think your weird if you talk to me. They only see me as a cat" she said with a sigh.

"What do you want..." she said coldly as the male step close to her she back into the closet door. She didn't want to get to close to the male it would bring back bad memories the male.

"Aww baby don't be like that...why don't we start over....but first things first why do you give me any my men the assassin your hiding here...." he said in a cold tone.
"Well I have no clue what you are talking about..." she said with growl.
"I know your hiding one here hand him over and I promise not harm will come to you.." he said as he pinned her to the door. "Well darling the only assassin that here he has died over 200 years ago...." she said coldly.

"Umm...guess I don't care...I'm not even sure what the British are...I'm a wolf after all a human a human...."she said as she lashed her tail she was sure the male was going to think that was a strange answer.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 2:55 am

"Oh well. People think that I am strange enough without talking to myself. It isn't going to change their minds that I am talking to a cat on my shoulders. For all they know I have voices in my head that are telling me not to kill them when they look at me funny. Some people seem to be pretty scared of me."

Altair got his sword ready. "Damn it. Templars." He had to get out of the closet, but he didn't want to hurt Azami (he thought that was her name, it was what the Templar had called her). He had to get her away from the door somehow. He wasn't afraid of Templars. It was his job to kill them.

"Well, the British are the men that you see on the roads with the red coats. The men with the blue coats are General Washington's rebel forces. They are called the Minutemen. They are fighting with the British over the way the British treat the people here in America."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

Location : Under the moon (I am a wolf after all so I love the moon and the forest)

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:19 pm

Nami snicker softly she thought that it was funny that they thought he was crazy when he wasn't. "Don't worry I don't think you are crazy." she said with a smile as she looked at him. "If anyone is crazy it would be me" she said with a sigh.

"Fine you heard the woman then...arrest this assassin." he said coldly as he looked at the guards the swarmed into the room. The surrounded the woman threw ropes around her.
Azami didn't move "Isn't this a little extreme" she said as the guard tied her up.
Nikholi smirked "No but this is" he said as he wrapped a gold chain around her body. "Maybe if you beg I'll let you go." he said.
Azami sighed softly as the golden chain was place around her it burn as soon as it touch her sink it started to burn."I'd rather be stabbed in the back again then beg you" she said as the the male picked her up and carried her out side. He place her on his horse the male and the guard all headed back to the desert. Be the male notice Azami had place a chair in front of the closet door she didn't want Altair brave and try to stop them this was her problem not his.

"Oh" she said softly she was still confused humans where humans to her. She didn't really care for them but she did care for Connor since he was very nice to her.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:34 pm

"Eh, I am probably pretty crazy. I am an Assassin after all. You have to be somewhat crazy to do that. We fight Templars and know that somebody may stab us in the back any second, but it is just something that we have to learn to deal with."

Altair quickly attempted to get out of the closet. He could not. A chair was holding the door. "Damn it! Hey Templar bastards, I am in here! Come back and get me you cowards!" He opened the trap door. There had to be a way out that way. He quickly began following the passage behind the trap door. He wasn't sure where it would come out.

"I am part of a group known as the Assassins. Apparently my ancestors were Assassins before me, and my father, oddly enough, is a Templar. The Assassins want freedom for men, while the Templars want control and order."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:44 pm

"I suppose that maybe true...but I suppose you good looks help the ladies think your are not nuts." she said with a small blush at least in her cat form the male wouldn't be able to see her blush.

Azami was moved to a church. She sighed softly as she was shoved to the ground.
"I'll give you one more chance where is that male Altair lbn-La-Ahad?" He said as he pick her up by the collar of her shirt. Azami spat in his face and she was thrown hard to the ground.
There were many guard around the church a long with in the church.

Midna lashed her tail and tilted her head to the side. "That interesting" she said as she listen to him talk about his group and family. "Are they going to get mad at you since you told me you were an assassin?" she said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:52 pm

"Well, perhaps, but I am only interested in a certain lady at the moment. The rest of them can wait." Ezio meant Nami, but he couldn't say that right now. It was still too soon. He had to flirt his way close to her, he knew that, but he didn't want to ruin his chances by saying anything too soon.

Altair popped out somewhere in the forest. "Damn it, I need to get back to where they are. I need to find a demon that might be able to help. Azami said they aren't all bad, so maybe one would help me find her. Hello? Anybody around here?"

"No. The Templars already know me pretty well. The people don't really know what goes on. They just see the British and the Americans fighting. They do not see the Templars and the Assassins that are leading the fight. This war is about more than they can see."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:09 pm

"Oh" she said as she started to lash her tail again. She had no clue on who he was talking about. "Well I'm glad I'm in my cat form I wouldn't want to scare this woman you like by hanging on you she probably get mad at me if she saw me hanging around you." she said as she looked out in to the distance all she could see was water.

Since altair was no longer close to Azami the forest started to disappear he was once again in the desert. He need to be close to a demon to be able to see and find the forest. Off in the distance was a town in the center of was the church where they were holding Azami.
Azami growled as she slowly say up. She glare at the male she wouldn't tell him anything about Altair.
He kicked the female hard in the stomach. "If you do not tell me I will stab you in the heart once again. he said as he snapped his fingers the male brought over a golden dagger. He pick it up then swung at Azami. She managed back way she squirm around and managed to slipped out of some of the ropes and chains.

"Oh that is interesting." she said with a soft smile. She wagged her tail "So the Templar are the bad guys....you are the good or are you not really good and not really bad." she said as she tilted her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:16 pm

"Trust me, you won't scare her off. In fact, she probably likes cats. I believe you might know her." Ezio walked up the dock towards the ship. "Excuse me, could you take my cat and I back to Monteriggioni? I can pay you fairly well for your troubles." After a quick talk of price, Ezio boarded the ship with Nami on his shoulder.

"Damn it, can somebody help me? I need a demon, and quickly. I need help. Azami has been taken, and I need help getting her back. I know somebody out there must know her and want to help her."

"We do what needs to be done to keep freedom in the world. That may not be considered a good thing by everybody, but it is by some people. So I suppose that I am not really good or bad, just kind of in between, that is all."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:29 pm

"How could I know her I've been here before and I barely know you... that good she likes cat." she said as she purred softly as she listen to the male talk to the captain of the ship.

A male dragon landed in front of the Altair. [/i]"What is with all of you yelling you so noisy"[/i] he snapped.

"Where is he" said as he swung the knife at her again. He was angry she didn't seem to be scared.
"I don't know perhaps dead in the river." he said as he looked the male. She changed into her wolf form and slipped out the chains. She change back into her human for and scratch the male with her claws.

"I see...Well I see you as good since you where so kind and helped me" she said with a smile. She hugged the male lashing her tail back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:42 pm

Ezio went to the room that the captain had rented to him. It was a private room. "Well, just trust me, you know her, and you should know her pretty well." Ezio sat down on the bed. The ship would take a couple of days to get to where they were going. He may as well get comfortable. "Make yourself comfy, Nami."

"Another demon has been taken from here, one named Azami. I need help finding her. She is in danger. I know the men that took her, or at least I know men like them. They are Templars and they aren't afraid to torture people to get what they want."

Connor smiled and hugged Midna. "Well, I am glad that you see me as good, although there are probably many people that do not see the Assassins as good at all, or at least if they have even heard of us in the first place."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:58 pm

Nami changed back into her human form. She didn't know who he was talking about "What ever you say....but I don't know many humans...Unless you know of another demon then I may know her.... She sat as she sat at the end of the bed this was awkward there was only one bed in the room but since the male paid for her to get on she figure he want her to sleep on the floor. She then slipped down sat on the rug on the floor.

"So...what it was probably her fault in the first place it don't matter...but it will silence you I will take you to the town that they are holding her in." the dragon picked the male up by his hood then flew him to the sandy town he dropped him on a roof top. "Good luck human" he said as he flew back into the sky.

Nikhouli pounce on Azami and pinned her to the ground "Tell me where he is" he said as he raise his hand he as about to stab her in the chest when he got a crooked idea. He snapped his finger and then got off her "Duel me if you win your free to go" he said as he handed her some metal claws it was like the weapon she use to have many years ago.

"Okay..." she said as she fought with the male she was getting rather annoy with the male. She sung sharp claws at managed to scratch his chest deeply.

"Oh well they probably think I am bad since I am a demon" she said as she lashed her tail back and forth. She was happy that the male was so accepting of her.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 12:05 am

"No, you take the bed, I will sleep on the floor. I am not about to let a lady sleep on the floor. It would not be right. And yes, she is a demon. She likes cats. I don't know many demons either, so that kind of narrows things down I think."

Altair dropped from the roof. He had to find Azami quickly. Templars didn't fight fair. If he was right, they would challenge her to a duel, and then cheat and win. Templars did not understand a fair fight. That wasn't something that they did. He looked around. The church looked like a good spot. He quickly began walking that direction, throwing knives to kill a couple guards outside of the church. He used his hidden blade to assassinate a few more of them, then beat the last one with his sword when he tried to yell for help.

"Well, they can be a little bit strange about some things. I don't think that they understand that not all demons are bad obviously. If they were, we wouldn't be having this conversation because you would have killed me by now I am sure."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 12:24 am

"Oh....We can share the bed I will just changed into my cat form if that will help make things less awkward" she said as she crawled into the bed with the male. She face the other direction she wouldn't face the male she was slightly embarrass that she was in he same bed with him."Is he talking about me...her really couldn't be could he." She thought to herself.

Azami grasped a on of the goons grabbed her then Nikhouli then stabbed her in the chest with the golden dagger. The guard let go her her she felt to the floor. She was losing lot of blood quickly. She lay there and didn't move when Nihouli reach down to grabbed her she changed into her wolf form latched on to the males throat. She then let go and ran off as a guards swung their weapons at her. She quickly ran toward the window she jumped out it land hard on to a small platform. She slowly got up then took off running towards the forest. She ran to a different part of the forest but it wasn't to far from her house she then used her power to make fog appear it would be hard for humans to find her but she did leave a blood trail but she hope the fog will help keep them off her tail. She lean against the tree then pulled the dagger out of her chest. She had once again been stab in the heart.

"No would let you live your pretty cute looking when I can see your face" she said as she softly touch his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:22 pm

"You do not have to change into your cat form. Really, I can sleep on the floor. I want you to be comfortable." Ezio took off his weapons and his robe. He hung them up and put the weapons under the bed.

Altair saw the guards come running out of the door of the church. Azami had taken off running, then turned into a wolf. She was definitely hurt. He had to do something about the Templars though. The second that they noticed him they surrounded him. "Don't you Templars ever fight fair?" He waited for one to attack, then slapped the sword away and stabbed with his hidden blade, quickly turning and blocking another hit. He used the knife on his belt to kill this one, and then used the knife to block the staff swung at him. The knife flew out of his hand. He bent down and picked up some sand, then threw it at the Templar's eyes. He stabbed as the Templar let his guard down. The last guard quickly ran away screaming, and Altair jumped on his back, stabbing him in the neck with his hidden blade. He then started following the blood trail. "Azami!"

"Well, my face is usually hidden by my hood. I keep it up so that it is harder to see my face, that way I can blend into some of the people in the towns. I don't want my face seen by every Templar and every person."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:48 pm

One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 B83a3a00-7c82-4349-96b0-e4e2b3955994_zps5daa36c0
Nami smiled softly as she lashed her tail slowly. "I don't mind sharing...I'm not even tired yet....I might go out and wonder around the boat.she said as she stood up walked over to a mirror she used her powers to make her bag appear. She then snapped her fingers and her outfit changed. She pull a leaf from the bag put behind her ear it made her cat ears and tail disappeared. "I'll be back later" she said softly as she walked to the door.

One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 Ce33a89e6e79f5516ae5fc5cccc68d8e_zpsqutzkgbt
Azamiheard the male then ran father into the forest. She didn't want him to have to deal with her. She left the dagger on the ground a long with bloody paw prints until she came to a part of the forest that had water she swam through the small stream to a small hill that had a few large trees. She then lay down in the patch of the flowers.

One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 0601_zpsed530708
"I understand..." she said was she looked at the male."Your face is cute and I am glad you let me see it...it makes me feel special..." she said with sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:55 pm

Ezio walked over to the desk and sat down. He grabbed his sword and began sharpening it and cleaning it. It would rust if he didn't clean it often, and he got nicks in it a lot that needed sharpened out to get it smooth again. He hated it when his sword looked like crap. He wanted Altair's sword, which was said to have some sort of power that kept it from breaking or getting dull, but he couldn't get to it. Even if it didn't have any powers, he still wanted it. After all, Altair was his ancestor.

Altair followed the blood trail as quickly as possible. He put a little of the blood on himself so that the forest wouldn't disappear while he was still trying to follow the trail. He had to find Azami quickly.

"Yes, not many people see it, although a hood doesn't help hide it very well. I have it down right now though because I don't think you are going to try to kill me randomly in the future, unlike most people that I deal with. A lot of them would kill me if they had the chance to do it."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 4:13 pm

Nami went out on to the deck where was a small fire in a large metal barrel There where other people dancing and drink. She stay to herself kept by the railing. She peek down the side then seen the water splashing the side of the boat. She sighed softly and gasped when someone touched her. It was a slender younger man wanting to dance with her. She sighed softly then smile "Sure.." she said as she wall pulled into where everyone was dancing she was having fun. She didn't realize how much time had pass until she seen the darken of the sky the moon peaking out form the clouds.

Azami was laying in a patch of flowers in her wolf form. Blood ran down the hill into the water. Luckily it didn't make the water orange since there was so much of it. The water was still very clear and you could see right down the bottom. She figure the male wouldn't go that far for her. He be risking his own life since he couldn't swim. She didn't want him to worry.

"Nope I wouldn't try killing you the only way I do that if I had gone mad...I hope that wont happen but I suppose it could.."she said with a soft sigh as she bent her ears back.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 4:18 pm

Ezio had been sharpening his hidden blade and looked out the window. The sun was gone and it was dark out now. Where had Nami gone? He stood and stretched, then headed out on the deck.

Altair noticed the blood stop at the water. Azami had probably gotten out on the other side. He couldn't swim well, but dove in anyway and started swimming to the other side of the water. He would learn now. He had to. He made it to the other shore and got out of the water, noticing the blood coming down the hill. He ran towards where it was coming from. "Azami!"

"Well that could happen to any of us. I could go mad too. Anybody could. Not everybody can stay sane, and if you have seen some of the things that I have seen in my life, it might make some people insane. I hope it won't happen to me, but I suppose that it could."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 4:43 pm

Nami was still dance until she finally slipped away she sat down the the same male approached her. She tilted hear head something was off a bout the male he then pulled her to her feet he wanted to dance again. She was starting to get tired. "Ummm I have to go but I had fun" said as she said as she try to leave but the male pulled her back into his arm he smelt of alcohol.

Azami growled then notice it was just Altair changed back into her human like form."You swam? ...over here....why..." she said as she looked at the male. She didn't understand why the male would do that.

"Yeah that is true" she said with a soft sigh. She lashed her tail slowly back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:22 pm

Ezio noticed Nami being stopped by a male. He walked over and stood behind the male with his arms crossed, waiting to see what happened. He wouldn't hurt the male unless he deserved to be hurt, then he would have no problem kicking his ass.

"Because in the short time that I have known you, I have started to care about you. I don't know what it is, but something about you makes it very easy to do that. There is just something different about you that I like. I am not going to let anything happen to you. Now, put your arms around my neck. I am going to pick you up and take you home. Can you move your house?"

"Or maybe we are all insane, and the only sane ones are the ones that everybody thinks are insane. I'm sorry, I sometimes have interesting thoughts. It comes from being around Benjamin Franklin a little too much. The man is very smart, but can be a bit strange with his thoughts."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:33 pm

Nami noticed Ezio she was still trying to pull out of the male's grasp. She then hid behine Ezio. The male groaned then cuss at Nami before leaving. He went to flirt with another girl. She sighed softly. "Thank you.." she said as she looked up at him.

Azami sighed softly "No not in this condition....thank you human but it was probably best you just stay away." she said as she bent her ears back she was happy that the male cared about her."Demons do weird thing when they are hurt" she said with a soft sigh.

Midna smiled softly and let out a small giggle she smiled as she looked up over at the male. "Maybe your right" she said as she lashed her tail. She walked over to chest and pulled out a book
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:44 pm

"You are welcome. He is drunk. He would have lost in a fight to me, and he knows it. It isn't smart to fight with somebody that is sober and that is probably much more experienced. I would win the fight very easily and I think he knew."

"I do some pretty weird things when I am not hurt. Trust me, it isn't going to bother me. Besides, we Assassins have to stick together, right? I am assuming that is what you were a long time ago before you went off on your own."

"So, you are a demon. I am assuming that you are much older than you appear to be. It must be hard to avoid humans for so many years. Were you ever around humans before, or did you normally avoid them all the time? We can be kind of a strange bunch."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:36 pm

"That is true you would of easily kick his ass..." she said with a soft yawn. She was tired now but she wanted to bathe. "Is there a bath tube in the room we are in?" she said as she looked at Ezio. She hoped there was a tub she wanted to bath herself.

"Yes I was once but that was 200 years ago but that is a long story but in the end I came out as this....but what I mean by weird is...is demons like to feed of human's life-force...like eat your soul or steal your life away...or drink a humans blood...I don't want to do any of those things...I care for you too and I don't want to hurt you" she said as she flatten her ears against her head. "Please just get way from me....I may snap any minute and really don't want to hurt you." she said as she held her chest. She sighed softly as she then started to hold her head her fangs were getting long she wanted Altair blood. If she had to take anything from him it would be his blood. She then pulled him closer to her. She started to bite his neck then realize what she was doing. She squeak then pushed him way she hid her face in her hands.

Midna smiled softly. "Women never tell her age...yes I stay hidden in the forest until humans started coming in then it grew harder and harder to hid from them..." she said with a soft sigh. She didn't like humans but she mad an exception for Connor
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 EmptySat May 16, 2015 9:23 pm

"Well, we are on a ship, so there wouldn't normally be one, but I paid for the biggest room, so there is one. You may use it. I will sit at the desk. There are curtains that we can put around the tub."

Altair just stood there, then sat down in the grass. He wasn't going anywhere, and sitting in the grass was a good way to prove that. Yes, she had bitten him, but it really didn't hurt all that bad. He had thought it would hurt worse than what it did.

"Well, they are wanting to move further west. They say there is more land out there. My people tell stories of other tribes, further out to the west. The white men will take their land, the same as what they are doing to ours if they keep moving west. It is not right."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Dark Night ☾
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArcaneDesires :: Categories :: Roleplaying and Chatting Section-
Jump to: