ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One Dark Night ☾

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

Location : Under the moon (I am a wolf after all so I love the moon and the forest)

One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:47 am

"No it's fine...beside if we need more I can catch more..." she saidd as she handed the male the fish. "You cook them." she said as she at down on log.

"Yes I am sure it will be" she said as she crawled into the bed with the male. She lay by the wich was by the window. She smiled softly as she face the wall she was sure she would en up rolling closer to the male.

"Oh that not good" she siad as she looked at the male. My mother died when I was young so I don't really remeber her much. she siad with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:59 am

"Okay, I will cook them, and if we need more after I finish cooking them, then you can go and get more. They probably won't give too much meat."

Altair laid down in the bed as well. He got comfortable and ended up falling asleep fairly quickly. He was tired.

"That's too bad." Connor pulled the female close. He wasn't sure why, but he wanted her close and felt like it was the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

Location : Under the moon (I am a wolf after all so I love the moon and the forest)

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:14 pm

Nami sighed softly. "I suppose tomorrow we take our leave...and I suppose it will be good bye too..." she said as she looked over at the male. She figure the male wouldn't want her to stick around.

Azami smiled softly as she looked at the male. She end up snuggled close to him. Since it was slightly cold out because the window was cracked open letting the cool air in.

"It's okay my father use to tell me all about here" she said. She yawned softly as she nuzzled into the males side. She was happy that male wanted her close. "Thank you..." she said with anther yawn.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:16 pm

"Well, we don't necessarily have to say goodbye. I have space at my Villa. If you would like you can stay there. I can help you find your brother and help you get answers, but it will take time."

Altair ended up putting his arms around the female. He was comfortable and the female was keeping him warm. He figured he was probably doing the same for her.

"You're welcome. Now, let's get back to sleep. It's still dark out, and you are yawning. I can tell that you are tired, and I am too." Connor got comfortable and then waited for the female to do the same.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:28 pm

Nami smiled softly "You really want to stick togeter." she siad with a soft smile as she looked up at the male. She lashed her tail as she watch the male cook the fish.

Azamistay a sleep until late morning it felt good being in the bed. It was nice having someoen to cuddle close to. She was very happy. She smiled softly as she looked over at the male she wonder if he was still sleeping.

Midna nodded as she snuggled close to the male. She had pulled a pelt over her some of it cover him. She figure if they snuggled they should be able to stay warm. It was getting rather cold out.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:38 pm

"Sure, we might as well. You want to figure out why your brother betrayed you, and I want to find the Templars that he was with. We will both get something that we want this way. Besides, it would be nice to have company."

Altair smiled as the female looked at him. "Good morning. How did you sleep having somebody in the same bed as you?" Altair hoped that he didn't make the female uncomfortable.

Connor held the female close and ended up falling asleep. He got comfortable very quickly, and was able to keep warm because of the female laying close to him.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:47 pm

Nami smiled softly as she purred she was happy that the male was so nice and would help her. "Thank you it means a lot to me" she said as she looked at him then away. She yawned as she rubbed her eyes. She wanted to eat then go back to sleep.

"Very well actually" she said as she looked at the male. She didn't want to get out of the males arms she was cozy but she figure she best get out of his arms and get to work on cleaning and making them breakfast.

Midna smiled osftly as she slept soundlessly in his arm. She was very relax she was surprise on how close she was to the haman
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:53 pm

"The fish is done. Let's eat, and then we can go ahead and get some more sleep. We are both tired, and we may as well catch up on some sleep."

Altair smiled and sat up. He was glad that the female had slept well, because he had too. He was very comfortable while he slept. He stood and stretched, then walked over and looked out the window. It was slightly drizzly outside and seemed slightly chilly. He still wasn't used to being chilly, but he kind of liked it more than being hot.

Connor slept fairly well, even though it was cold. He was able to keep warm enough that he was comfortable overnight. He was glad for that, because it was fairly cold outside. The weather was starting to turn cold. Winter would be coming soon.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:45 pm

"Sounds good to me" she siad as she walked over and took one of the fish he on the stick. She smiledd sotly as she ated it. It was bland but it was better than nothing. She smiled softly once she was finishe she walked back to the shack with the male.

Azami smiled softly as she got out of bed she start to clean the dishes once she was done with that she had to figure out what she should cook next for them. She thought for a while then decided to make them hash out of the left over stew.

Midna woke up late the next morning. She slipped outo of them males arms she figure it would be best of she bathed and got rid of all te blood off of her. She then walked to the river with a towl,soap and some clean clothes.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:01 pm

Ezio finished the food and walked back to the shack with the female. He would find his way back to the Villa with the female in the morning, but doing it at night was a bad idea. Bandits liked to attack people at night on the roads, and he looked fairly wealthy with his robe. He hated having to kill bandits.

Altair stepped outside. It was his first time outside in quite some time. It was slightly chilly, but the cool air felt good. The forest looked strange to him. He was not used to seeing so many trees, and he wasn't sure how a forest came up close to the desert. Altair watched a blue colored bird fly overhead.

Connor woke up and walked out of the cave, looking around the forest. He headed over to a nearby tree and climbed up it. He sat down on a branch and looked around the forest. He wanted to be able to see the area that he was in.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:12 am

One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 95d29e39f3232f34a64a1b2cc010c93a_zps5cccdb47
Nami lay down on the blanket then cureled into a ball. She wa slightly clold she was trying to keep warms but it was hard since she was laying on the blanket. She sighed softly as she lay there for a while. She eventually fall a sleep she was still tired but the wound was starting to heal but she still hurt.

One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 Efb2e7cd-8b53-46f8-a075-4322110a37d3_zpsbc1b81b3
Azami was to busy cooking to notice Altair had gone out side. She smiled softly once she had gotten done. She the place the food on the plate then walked back to the bedroom once sht notice he wasn't there she peek in the other rooms of the house before looking out side.

One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 179016_zps4e23d1f9
HajimenoKoori was walking up to Azami house he stop in his tracks once he  seen the human in front of her house. He growled then walked towards the human. "Just what the hell do you think you are doing herer...humans do not belong int this forest" he said with a cold tone.

One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 2009-05-03-161015_zps001b0ac6
Midna took her clothes off then jumpped into the stream. She wash herself with her soap. She then rinse off then got out she dried herself and dress quickly. She was then head back into the cave she notice that Connor was gone.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:50 pm

Ezio fell asleep slowly. He could not get very comfortable, and was fairly cold. His robe was somewhat warm, but it didn't help much. He did not sleep well at all.

"I didn't know this was a magical forest. I was brought here when I was injured and I am just now feeling well enough to walk. I have not done anything wrong."

Connor dove out of the tree and into a pile of brush from the trees. It was soft enough to cushion his fall. He went back to the cave after he landed. He smiled as he noticed the female. "Good morning. Hopefully I didn't worry you by leaving. I wanted to see the view."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:41 pm

Nami end up scooting closer to the male. She was cold he felt warm to her. Once she woke she blushed softly then stood up. She was slightly embarasses just the other day she was trying to kill him now she was puddy in his hand. She sighed softly as she walked to a different part of the shack. She pulled the bandage off her chest then slipped out side. The wound was looking better but she need to bathe she looked around she seen no she took her clothes off and got into the water. It was cold but she wanted to get the blood off.

Azmai changed once she was done getting dress she then walked out side to see Altair talking to Koori. She stay by the house and watch she wasn't sure how this was going to end.

"Well you need to leave now this place is not meant for fithy humans like you...and I don't scare waht your excuse is get the hell out never return [\b] he said as he walked pass the male. He then seen a Azami his attitue change he smiled at her sweetly he handed her a boquet of flowers.

[b]Midna
smiled softly as she wagged her tai. "Well I was slightly sad I thought you left with out saying goodbye"she said as she smiled softly
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:11 am

Ezio woke up and stretched. He stayed laying where he was. He didn't want to get up just yet, but he really didn't want to go back to sleep. He looked around the shack and then sat up. The female was gone, but he figured that she would be back. He didn't head outside in case she was bathing or something. He didn't want to ruin his chances before he even had any to begin with.

Altair just stood where he was. He didn't take kindly to people threatening him. People didn't really intimidate him, and a demon was not really any different. He was going to die someday, why be afraid of people threatening him? He looked at threats as an insult, and nothing else. He hated being threatened. His hand went to his side, but he realized that he didn't have his sword strapped there like usual.

"No, I didn't leave. I just looked around from the top of a tree. I wanted to figure out exactly where we were since I haven't had a chance to check. I kind of lost track when we came here, and now I know the area. I've been here before, but I've never noticed the cave before."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:22 am

Nami finished then got dress quickly. She felt a little better but she need to change her robes. She sighed softly as she slipped her black boots on. She then walked back into the shack to see ifthe male was up. If they wanted to get back to her place it be best they left now."Are you wake" she said a softly as she leanted in the door way. She was ready to go she looked around to makre sure hadn't forgetten anything.

Azami turned the male way. She watch as he stomped off and snarled. She had a feeling her would be back. "Are you okay Altair" she said as she walked over to the male. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She didn't want to hurt his stomach.

"Oh" she blushed softly she hoped he didn't see her naked. She lashed her tail."I'm glad you know where you are." she siad with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:30 am

"Yes I am awake and I am ready to go." Ezio was fastening his boots. He finished and then put his sword on his belt. "We should be off. I want to be back to the Villa as soon as possible."

"Yes, I am perfectly fine. Threats don't really scare me. I just take them as insults. They are rude, yes, but they really don't bother me."

"Yes, I like knowing where I am at, that way if we have to leave quickly I can find a place for us to go. I know my way around pretty well as long as I know where we are in the first place. I am not much help if I have no idea where I am at. Even in town I have to climb up tall buildings. It helps me learn the town better."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:44 am

Nami smiled softly started to walked away from the door way. "Which way do we go to get to this Villa" she said as she looked at the male. She lashed her tail softly back a forth She sighed softly as she had a bad feeling that once she got to this town he lived in something bad was going to happen.

"I'm glad you aren't scared Koori is very strong demon....he more balls than brains. she said with a softly sigh. "Are you hungry? I made hash out of the left over stew" she said with a smile. She was starting to get to attached to his human he was slightly scare she might actually love the man...but she was sure he couldn't feel the same.

Midna smiled softly as she lashed her tail back and forth. "So do you have to go...I suppose you have been out here quiet a few day...I'm sure you wife is missing you...or your girl friend... she said with sigh as she looked down at the ground. She didn't want him to leave she actully like spending time with him.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:58 am

"Well, we will have to get to Venice. From there we can take a ship to the area near the Villa. It will be a short carriage ride from the ship to the Villa. It will be at least a couple of days."

"Yes, I am hungry. Thank you. And he doesn't scare me. I don't care how strong he is. I am going to die eventually anyway, no sense in worrying about someone wanting to kill me. People try to stab me all the time. It's nothing new."

"I do not have either one of those things. I am alone for the most part. Other than the rebels trying to fight the British, I have nobody. No wife, no girlfriend, no anybody. My tribe is still around, but I have not been back to visit them. I should probably do that sometime."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:07 am

Nami nodded "Okay so you live far from here...is your home town nice..." she said with a soft smiled. She wanted to make some small talk. She was curious to know more about this male who saved her. He was a very nice guy it was hard to believe that people wanted him dead.

Azami sighed softly as she looked at him. "I suppose that is ture but I am sure you have a lot of years left on you" she said as she got him a plate of food. She lashed her tail about as she looked at the male. "I think that we will be able to take the stiches out today." she said with a smile.

"Oh" she said as she tilted her head she watch the male. She figure it would be best if she had learn more about him. "So do they live in this woods" she said with softly smile. She was slightly happy that she haddn't snuggled up to some other girl terrirory.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:25 am

"Actually, my hometown is Florence. I left after my father and brothers were killed, then I moved into the Villa where my uncle Mario lives. The Villa was kind of run down before I live there. I paid to fix up a lot of the town."

"It would be nice to get those out. They are starting to itch a little bit." Altair was ready to be back to full health. He hated having an injury like this one. He was afraid that he would rip the stitches out too early and make things worse.

"They live in the forest, yes, but they are not close to here. They are a bit further away. The roads to them are always covered with Redcoats, so I would have to go through the trees to avoid soldiers. I don't want a fight with a bunch of armed soldiers. I don't like being shot at."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:34 am

Nami smiled softly as he walked with him to a ship. "That is to bad you lost your father....my parents are both dead....As you know my brother well... she said with a soft sigh. "I"m sure your Villa is nice...do you have any other sibling other than your brother they were killed."she said as she looked at the male.

"We will get them out later tonight once your done eating do you want to go on a walked through the forest...not all demons are like Koori...the forest is very beatiful just by how you act early you never been in a forest before have?" she siad as as she looked at the male with a smile.

"I bet not it seem to dangerous to be around other humans...anyway...I suppose they would not like me anyway....as that male stated I have demon blood in me...I could turn out like my sister any moment I suppose..." she sighed softly as she flatten her ears against her head.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:42 am

"I have a sister named Claudia. She is at the Villa, along with my mother and my Uncle Mario. My friend Leonardo has a workshop in Venice, we may have to pay him a visit while we are there. He is a very nice guy."

"Nope, I am from the desert. I am not used to forests. We don't have very many trees in the area. I like the rain too. We don't see very much of that either, and it rains quite a bit here. It is interesting and new to me."

"No, my tribe is very accepting of people. As long as you are with me you would be fine. The children will probably be curious about somebody new in the village, but the elders would not bother you."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:54 am

Nami smiled softly she was surpise on how willing this male was to talk to her."Well that is good that you have close family. she siad as she walked with him. She lashed her tail as she seen the boat. She sighed softly as she changed into her cat form it wasn't like other people could see her in her human for but it would be the best to move around. She jumped up into the males arms. She figure he would put her on his shoulder. ""I think it will be best if I hide my appearacne not many people can see me in my human like form.

"I'm glad you like the idea of exsploring the forest...Once your better I will show you how to get home...I'm sure you are tired of me" she said as she looked at him with a smile.

HajimenoKoori was off in the distance he was going to get rid of that human once and for all. He then head off into the desert he did some searching then found the man that use to love Azami grave. He smiled softly as he used his power to bring the male back to life he would send the male to Azami a long with his men once they seen Altair they would kill him.

Midna smiled softly as he looked at them male. "I'm glad...but what you think about me turning more into a demon dose that bother you? She tilted her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 2:05 am

"Yeah, that might be a good idea." Ezio put the female on his shoulder. "So, I don't know if I ever asked your name. You probably know mine. I am Ezio Auditore." Ezio walked towards the water.

"Actually no, I like being around you. It is nice to have somebody to keep me company instead of being lonely all the time. I am not really in any hurry to get back home, unless you are in a hurry to get rid of me, then I suppose that I can hurry back if you really want me to go."

"It doesn't bother me. From what I can tell you are not going to try to eat me like your sister did. You seem to be a demon that isn't bad. Have I ever asked you your name? I am Connor, at least that's what people call me. My real name is much, much longer so everybody just calls me Connor except for my people."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 2:22 am

Nami stay silent for a moment then spoke. "I'm Nami" sighed softly as s he bent her ears back. She was happy to be on the make shoulders it made her feel tall. She wagged her tail softly a purred she watched the people then tilted head to the side as beautiful woman approached the male. "Hi" she said sweetly to the male. Nami groaned softly this woman was a flirt.

"I'm glad you like ...I don't think I could live where you live it get to hot....if you stay longer...you will see snow...have you ever heard of snow?" she said with a smile then blushed had a playful idea when she thought of the snow.

The male smiled softly he was happy to be alive again. He then did a the demon told him walked to the forest went up to Azami house with his men. There was a loud knock on the door Azami froze for a moment then growled.

"Altair...I know your still hurt so please forgive me fore taking advantage of you" she said as she pushed the male into  rather large closet. There was lot of close but there was also a trap door.

Nikholi kicked the door down. "Ah...looked at you Azami the male said as he crossed hiss arm over the thick red cross he had over his chest.

"I'm Midna" she said with a smiled as she looked at him. She bowed her head then lashed her tail about she was happy that he accepted her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Dark Night ☾
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArcaneDesires :: Categories :: Roleplaying and Chatting Section-
Jump to: