ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One Dark Night ☾

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:33 am

Ezio jumped slightly. He wasn't sure how to go about marking the female. She wouldn't just let him, at least not right now. He figured maybe he could get her some food. "How about I go get us something to eat? I am hungry and I am sure that you are too."

"I really don't mind. It doesn't make much difference either way. I am just going to scrub off really quick and then soak for a while. I want to enjoy the water at least a little bit before I get out." Altair began to scrub his body.

"You are welcome." Connor began eating his own food. It tasted good and he was hungry, so he wanted food in his stomach. It made him feel a bit better and stopped his stomach from rumbling.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

Location : Under the moon (I am a wolf after all so I love the moon and the forest)

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 11:17 am

Nami didn't say a word she just flicked her tail up. She wanted food but she didn't want to go get any. She sighed softly as she sruggle to sit up. Once she did she notice her robe was open was open a little bit she blushed and quickly closed it she didn't want the male to get to the spot on her neck. She figure Syn told him about her sweet spot. She didn't want to be bitten not yet anyway..

"Okay well I will stay in here with you for a bit but I suppose I should wash your clothes so you have something clean to wear once you get out. she said as she stood up. She picked up his clothes thay where on the floor then went a different room to wash them. Once she was done she hung them up. She opened the window to let some air in so they dry faster. Once she was done with that she changd the sheets on the bed then put on the floor of that wash room. She then came back and say by the tub.

Midna smiled softly she finished eating and drinking water. She then snuggled up to the male again. She was happy this man was nice to her. She lashed her tail about as she lean on his side. She started to fall a sleep again.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 9:29 pm

Ezio stretched and walked outside, then looked around. "Well, there must be food around here somewhere. We are in the middle of nowhere though. I don't see a bread shop or anything like that. I don't have a bow for hunting either."

Altair finished bathing. "So what should I wear until my clothes dry? I can't just walk around naked. You would not want to see that."

Connor finished his food, then put his arm around the female and began to doze off again. He was very tired, but he was sure that the rest was good for him right now.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

Location : Under the moon (I am a wolf after all so I love the moon and the forest)

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 9:51 pm

"I guess not...I suppose you should head home to ware you belong..." she said as she looked at the male. She didn't want him to be stuck her with her she was sure he was ready to be home. He coul bathe and find food easily.

Azami smile softly as she looked at him.
"Umm...I don't think it will be to much longer....I guess I don't really have clothes for a male since I don't have a man in my life" she sighed softly. She handed him a towl he could wrap him self in that. "I will go check on your clothes" she said as she walked into a different room. She then check the clothes they were slightly damp she sighed softly as she used her fire powers to help them dry faster.

Minda woke up later that night to a familar scent it was her fathers. She slipped out of Connor arms walked out side to see an old gray wolf with many scar. She lashed her tail as she walked toward the male wolf. She had thought her father had disappeared she never see him again. She was happy until the male changed his form into a human like he smiled as he hugged Minda gasp as the male pinned her to the tree. She shiver this wasn't her father but he smelt like her father.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:02 pm

"No, I think I will stick around here. I do have the pistol in my blade. I can use that to hunt. I still have a couple of bullets left for it. Those should work."

Altair waited and when the clothes were brought back he quickly put them back on. He was slightly chilly. That was odd. He wasn't normally cold in the desert. It was normally hot.

Connor stirred and noticed that the female was gone. He looked around, then quickly looked around. Nobody was around. He grabbed his sword and his hatchets and headed outside. Something was not right. He noticed the male with the female pinned to the tree. He went in and grabbed his bow, then drew an arrow back, prepared to fire it.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:14 pm

"Why bother to stick arond here...there noting here for you to worry about" she said as she looked at the male with a soft sigh. She didn't want him to be stuck here against his will,

"I hope they are all dry...before you put your robe or shirt on do you want me to wrapped you wound again?" she said with with a small smile. She wanted to make sure that the male stayed healthy. She smiled softly "Once we are done in here we can eat" she said with a smile

Minda growled as the male spoke to her. "You have demon blood in you just like the you father did" he said. She try to shoved the male away but he just to strong.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:18 pm

"Well, there's you. I am going to stick around. You have just lost your brother. Trust me, I know what it is like to have family taken from you, but mine did not betray me. My brothers and father were killed by Templars."

"Yes, that sounds good. I would like having my wound wrapped again to keep it from getting infected. I would rather not die from infection after surviving the actual stab."

Connor had the arrow nocked and ready to go. He watched what was going on, and if anything started going wrong he would fire. That probably wouldn't kill a demon, but it would at least wound it and scare it off. That was all that he needed.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:37 pm

Nami sighed softly "You don't have to do that" she said as she slowly stood up. She limbbed over to the male. She reach into his pocket and pulled out the magice key they used to escape. She figure Syn probably had put in his pocket. "Did you forget that you could used this to go anywhere you wanted" she said with a soft sigh.

Azami smileld softly as she grab the bandages a long with a herb paste. She gentlee rubbed on the wound. Then wrapped the wound up. She smile softly as she touched his chest. It was soft. She then realized what she was doing she stop. She quickly turn away from him blushing "Are you ready to eat?" she said.

Minda growled at the male again. He smiled softly as he looked at her "Don't you want to know how to use that demon?" "No" she said as she manged to shove the male way. She then took off running the male ran affter her.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:42 pm

"Eh, I try to stay away from that magic stuff. I think I'll stick around here. I can't really explain why, but for some reason something is making me want to stay here with you."

Altair smiled at the female. "Yes, I am ready to eat. Hopefully it isn't too much trouble for me to be eating here again. I can leave anytime that you would like me to leave, you just have to let me know when you get tired of having me around and I will head back to where I come from."

Connor fired the arrow as the male began to move. It missed. "Damn it." He grabbed his pistol and took off running. He would probably need it when he found where the two went. He followed quickly, using the trees to get around faster if needed.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:00 pm

Namismiled softly and lashed her tail. "Suit yourself human you are free to do whatever you want I will not force you to stay here" she said with softly sigh

Azami smiled softly "I like having you a around" she said. She said as she lashed her tail "beside that you are still wounded it would be good send you out there....there are animals that would try to eat espcial since you smell of blood" she said. She lead him to the kitchen she then pour the stew into a bowl.

The two got a distance way they were fighting Minda was full of rage. Her power started to slip out she nipped at the wolf with her icy bite. In the moon light the wolved where hard to tell a part. Connor have a hard time telling who was who.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:11 pm

"You're not forcing me. I choose to stay here. I will stick around and see if anything interesting happens. I may be able to help you find your brother too so that you can ask him why he did what he did."

"That is probably true. I am not sure what kind of animals are in a forest, but I am assuming that they can be pretty mean and vicious compared to what we have in the desert." Altair sat at one of the chairs.

Connor watched the wolves. There had to be a way to tell them apart. But how? He had to watch for a few minutes so that he wouldn't take a bad shot. He stared at the wolves in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:27 pm

Nami smiled softly as she lashed her tail. She was happy that the male decided to stay with her. "Thank....that would be nice but he won't be here he has no clue where I am hiding. she sighed softly.

"They can be" she said as she looked at the male. She smiled softly as she place the food on the table. She then sat down a crossed from where the male would be sitting. She smiled softly as she stood up. She pulled chair out for him. She smiled softly as she looked at the male she help him to the chair. She smiled softly as she hugged the male "I wouldn't want you to get eatten by another demon" She smiled softly as she kissed his neck.

The wolves fought until Minda had the male would pin to the ground. She growled at the male the male growled back it was still hard to tell who was who.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:08 am

"I know he won't be here, but I can help you figure out where he is eventually and we can ask him why he did what he did. There has to be a reason that he would betray his own family. That is something that a man should never do. Family and friends come before everything else, at least they should."

"Well, I definitely would not want to be eaten, that's for sure." Altair smiled as the female kissed his neck. It felt interesting, and he liked it. It was something kind of new for him.

Connor decided he would yell to see if that would help him figure out who was who. "Hey, what is going on over here?" He tried to sound like a soldier, hopefully making the male think that an army patrol was passing by.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:17 am

Nami smiled softly and nodded. "Thank you...I suppose I would be good to findout.." She said as she walked back over to the hay. She was pulled a blanket out from under then lay down on it. She was sleepy. She yawned as she fell back to sleep. She as happy that the human wanted to stay with her.

Azami smiled softly as she kissed his neck again until she found the perfect spot to leave a little bite mark. She didn't bit to hard but just hard enough so he could feel it.

Mindastopped then the male wolf that was under her pushed her off. The male wolf didn't seem scard of Connor. He was doing his best to use Connor against Midna. If he could get the male to hurt her he could get Midna to come to his side. The he could use her like a tool.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:25 am

Ezio yawned. He was still tired, even after a slight nap. He was not sure why. He ended up going back to sleep as well.

Altair closed his eyes but let it happen. He really did not mind, he was just slightly ticklish around his neck, so it was hard not to squirm and laugh a little bit.

"You need to turn into your human form. I can tell you apart then. I know you're afraid that you'll get hurt, but you need to change so I can hit the right target."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:32 am

Nami woke up the next morning. She was really hungry and thirsty. She open the the door then looked around. She found a puddle she changed into her cat for and started to drink the water from the puddle.

Azami stop then sat back down a crossed from him. "Demons love blood...to us it's sweet like honey... So it's best you stay here until the wound is gone" she said as she she ate some of her strew once it waws gone she put in the tub in the kitchen she wash the dishes later.

Minda sighed softly as she try to clam down to change back but it was so hard when she was angry. She changed back but by the time she did the male wolf was gone.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:38 am

Ezio woke up and stretched. He felt better, but was also hungry and thirsty. He wanted some food. But what should he eat? He wasn't quite sure, but he would get something for both of them.

"I will stay here. Thank you for the food." Altair finished his food and then took the bowl to the rest of the dishes. "I can do those for you."

Connor quickly ran over and grabbed the female, pulling her into his arms. "Are you okay? I couldn't shoot, I would have risked hitting you, and I couldn't tell which one you were in the moonlight."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:45 am

Nami looked around as she sat out side. She was hungry she saw a bird she would of caught it but it was a mother. She decided to leave it alone. She then climb a tree then seen a near by river. She walked to then started pawing at the water. She figure maybe she could catch a fish as long as she didn't fall in.

"Don't worry about them right now your still hurt you need to rest somemore...." she said with a soft yawn she was rather sleep herself. She wanted to sleep in bed but she figured that be strange sleeping with a wound human. She yawned as she walked over to a small sofa. She then lay down on it.

Midna blushed softly as she lashed her tail behind her. She hugged the male back and nuzzled into his chest. She was happy her didn't her. "Let go back to the cave" she said as she looked up at the male.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:49 am

Ezio went outside and noticed the female near the water. He stood back to watch. Maybe she could catch a fish, but he doubted it. He could probably catch fish if he had a fishing pole, but he didn't and he didn't have anything to make one.

"Why don't you go lay in your bed. I will sleep out here on the sofa. I feel a lot better now and I should be able to sleep on the sofa just fine now. I don't want you to miss out on sleeping in your bed.

[b]"Yes, and please do not leave again. What made you decide to go after the male? Did he smell strange, or was he somebody that you never got along with?"
Connor led the way back to the cave.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:57 am

Nami swatted a small fish out of the water. She smiled softly as she lashed her tail. She picked the small fish up in her mout then ran into Ezio leg she didn't even notice that he had gotten up. Her tail puffed up she was frigten by the male.

"No no not worry I will be just fine sleeping here if it was to much of a bother I be sleeping in the bed with you. she said with a small blush. She closed her eyes and lashed her tail.

"I thought he was my dad but he wasn't... she said as her ears flatten againgst her head. She yawned then crawled into the cave. She was sleepy and ready to rest.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 10:49 am

"It's okay little kitty, the big bad Assassin won't hurt you. Don't worry, you're safe. Although I am curious about how you managed to catch a fish."

"Well, you could always do that if you wanted to. Your bed is more than big enough for two people to fit in it, and besides, I don't really roll much at night as far as I know." Altair smiled and yawned. He was tired.

"Well, he probably did that on purpose to lure you out. We will find your dad at some point. I am sure that he is still around where we are right now. Can he turn into a human like you can? If so he might blend in with people in Boston or New York even."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:05 am

Nami looked up at the male started to purr. She rubbed up against him she then walked back over to the water and waited. She then slapped a bit larger fish put of the water. She lashed her tail then waited again. She then slapped another fish out of the water.

Azami smiled softly "I suppose it is but I might roll around...beside do we really trust each other enough to sleep in the same bed...together" she said as she sat up she lookedd at him with her head tilted to the side.

"Maybe...but I think those demon hunted him the reason they smelled that way was because they be wareing his plet. She sighed softly as she lay there on the plet her eyes filled with tears. "One day he went hunting for us but he never returned...that been quiet a few years ago." she said as she wiped the tears from her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:10 am

"I guess that is how you caught one. I wish I could catch fish that easily. I have to have a pole and some thread to do that, and I don't have either one of those things. It has been so long since I have fished."

"Well, you saved my life, so yes, I trust you. The question is, do you trust me? I am not a bad guy, but I do work for some very shady people. We hide in the shadows, doing what needs to be done."

"That is too bad. I had my mother taken from me when the Templars burned down the village that I lived in. My people mostly survived, but my mother did not."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:25 am

"I see... well you can have some of the fish that I caught....I figure you are hungry too" she said as she changed into her human form. She picked up the fish she had caugh along with the little one that was by Ezio feet.

Azami nodded then looked at him with a soft smile. "I understand...I'm glad you turst me...I will trust you...I think I will change real quick." she said as she walked into the bed room. She closed the door then changed into a night-gown it wasn't to short but it was a little relaving in the chest area. She smiled softly as she walked back out of the room. "I'm ready if you are ready" she said with a soft blush. She sort of hoped the male like the night-gown she had chosen to wear.

Midna snuggled up Connor. "I guess we are in the same boat....what about your father? she said as she lashed her tail.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:35 am

"I do not want to take your food from you. I should be able to get my own somehow. Maybe I can throw a knife into the water and hit a fish, although I don't think that it is possible."

"Well then, shall we get to bed? I am a bit tired, and I am sure that you are too. I hope you will be comfortable in the same bed, but I think it would be more comfortable than the sofa at least."

"My father is a Templar, a white man. One of his men burned down my village. It had to have been the Templars. They are the only ones that would do something like that. My father and I.. We aren't really close. Maybe someday, but not now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Dark Night ☾
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArcaneDesires :: Categories :: Roleplaying and Chatting Section-
Jump to: