ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forest of the Shamed Wolf

Go down 
+2
Alucard
Ruvik
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:15 am

Seth smiled softly as he looked at the Shame. "Thank you" he said softly. He was happy to heard those words from Shame. If he believe it would be okay then it mostly would be."So now that were home any thing you want to do? he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:02 pm

Shame smiled softly. "You're welcome." He responded. He didn't know what they should do. "I don't know. What would you like to do?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
https://arcanedesires.rpg-board.net
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 8:11 pm

Seth smiled softly as he looked at him. "Hm...Do you have any card games?" he said with a small smile. He was happy to be with Shame but he was sure that they didn't want to go to bed yet he then let out a small sigh he should probably go check on his brother.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:02 am

Shame tilted his head slightly. "I don't know really. I don't have much here..." He said with a slight tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down
https://arcanedesires.rpg-board.net
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:48 pm

Seth sighed softly "I should probably go make sure my brother is okay" he said with a small sigh. "Would you like to come with me? he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:32 pm

Shame looked at him curiously. Really he didn't know if he wanted to go or not. "Alright." He responded.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:06 pm

Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 4 Kitsune-fox-boy_zpsuiwedcyz
"You do not have to come if you don't want too it is a very long walk." he said with sigh as he bent his ears back. He would love it if the male came but if he didn't want to he wouldn't force him too.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:38 pm

Shame looked at him. He didn't know what he should do. "I'd better stay here. Your brother doesn't like me very much." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 2:20 pm

"No no he just had his heart eaten out by a werewolf that's all he doesn't hate you hate ..... well I rather not say his name but it's not you...I must be painful having your heart ripped out. I suppose I best go then" he said as he step out side.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 2:37 pm

Shame watched the boy quietly. He didn't know what he should say to that. He leaned against the door frame and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 3:11 pm

"Do not worry you can stay here I'll be back tomorrow I think.." he said as he started to walked way from the males house. He yawned as softly as he walked farther way from Shame's he really didn't want to leave the male but he need to check on his brother.

The male followed him in the shadows if he could get rid of Seth then Shame would be all his. He followed the male slowly followed the male once they were near a river the male pulled a knife from his pocket. He smiled softly as he swooped down behind Seth. He put his hand over Seth's mouth then plunged the knife into the male's back.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:43 am

Shame noticed the scent immediately. Growling angrily he started to run towards Seth's scent. He ran quickly and quietly. He knew he had to move quickly. He snarled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:39 pm

Seth gasped as he spat up blood. He shivered as he felt the knife pull out of his chest. Struggle to fight back the male shoved him in the river. He struggled to stay above the water.

The male flew away. He hope that with Seth out of the picture. He  be able to steal Shane away way.
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Hero

Jaded_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:21 pm

Shame found the boy rather quickly which he was glad for. He looked down at him and quickly leaned down and pulled the boy from the water and placed him on his back. He started running back towards home. He was as quick as possible knowing the boy’s life was in danger. This was the only person that cared about him and he couldn't lose him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:18 pm

Seth wasn't conscious he was past out from the water that had rushed into his lungs. He felt slightly better once he was pulled out of the water but he was still in pain. From beeing stabbed in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Hero

Jaded_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:14 am

Once back at his house he laid Seth down on the bed and then looked him over. He smiled lightly and then he started to work on getting the wound healed up.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 3:01 pm

Seth had no clue on what was happening to him. When he woke up the last thing he remember was being shoved into the water. He didn't remember seeing who pushed him. He head no clue what they looked like. He looked around slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest of the Shamed Wolf
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4