ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forest of the Shamed Wolf

Go down 
+2
Alucard
Ruvik
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:20 pm

Shame looked around the spot. He had never been here before. The smell of the flowers filled his nose. The water was clean and actually appeared inviting.
Back to top Go down
https://arcanedesires.rpg-board.net
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:41 pm

Seth
smiled softly as he took off his shirt then his pants. He had short on underneath his pants. He smiled softly as he slipped into the water.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:43 pm

Shame watched him. He took everything off but his boxers and slid into the water. It was cold on his body, but his wolf like heat seemed to quickly warm him back up.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:44 pm

Seth
smiled softly as he swam around the water it was chilly but after he was in the water for a while he was okay. He dove under the water looking to see if there where any fish. He didn't really notice any but he did see something sparking on a rock he swam down farther and grabbed the sparking item. Once he came back up he looked at it was a locket. "Did you happen to lose a silver locket Shame" he said as he swam over to him so show him the locket.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:18 pm

Shame looked at the locket curiously. He didn't think he had ever seen it before. He looked closer at it just to make sure he didn't know what it was. "I have no idea what that is or where it came from." He said.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:56 pm

Seth
smiled softly "Well I am sure who ever lost it must looking for it." he put it over on a large rock. "There hopeful who ever lost will be able to find it." he said as he looked at the male with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:06 pm

Shame looked at him and nodded. That was nice. He looked around quietly and then took a deep breath of air in.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:14 pm

Seth
smiled softly as he swam around the water. It was very lovely here he thought. He smiled softly as he swam back over to shame. "So are you having fun?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:39 pm

Shame swam around. He was more content really. He had no real feeling about being in the water. It had just been something they could all do.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:42 pm

Seth
smiled softly. "So you not having any fun? at all?" he said with a soft sigh. He never was good at making anyone happy but he tried his hardest. "is there something else you rather do?" he said with soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:46 pm

Shame looked towards the boy and tilted his head. "I am happy as long as you are." He responded. He watched the young boy for a moment before he looked off to the side. Was there a reason the two has never gotten together? He couldn't remember. It seemed like something was blocking that.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:00 pm

Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 Blue_hair_boy_by_noctislucisv-d4dvnce_zpsf0rfzqfz
Seth
smiled softly "Yes I am happy but I want to make sure you are happy too." he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:03 pm

Shame watched the boy quietly. He moved closer to him. "My memories are still blurred in spots..." He stated. "Why weren't we ever together?" He asked curiously. "I was sure we would have dated or something..." He watched him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:24 pm

Seth
"Don't remember I know my mother was okay with it I think my brothers were or maybe I was just to shy...I'm not as shy as I used to be tho." he said as he blushed softly. He smiled softly as he lean up and kissed Shame softly and passionately. He then back off and blushed softly.

Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 Love_neko_manga_kiss_by_dimimi_zpsq7nlw322
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:26 pm

Shame was a little surprised by the kiss. He hadn't been expecting it. Once the boy pulled back he tilted his head slightly. Reaching out he took a hold of Seth's shoulders. He leaned in and kissed him passionately holding him close.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:00 pm

Seth
blushed as he was kissed. He kissed him back and wagged his tail making small current in the water.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:03 pm

Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 Kaito_by_america_is_my_bae-d873akl

After a moment Shame pulled back and looked at him. He tilted his head slightly and then he smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:11 pm

Seth smile softly as he looked at him. "It may have been a person...but I don't know who.." he said with a soft sigh."Either is way someone trying to steal you away." he said with a small smile.

Last edited by Wolfy on Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:23 pm

Shame looked at him. He tilted his head slightly. "Someone is trying to steal me away?" He asked curiously. He didn't know anything about that.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:31 pm

Seth nodded as he looked at him. "I think so or did Grandma Dark now approve?"he said with soft sigh.

Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 2016066_zpsp3ao0kfd
Solar-Eclipse was watching them in the distances. He wanted Shame all to himself. He just need a moment to get him a lone.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:07 am

Shame looked at him. "Dark will never approve, but she's dead." He stated. "So she couldn't stop me from doing what I want." He smiled lightly and then rubbed the back of his neck. He felt like he was being watched, but he didn't say anything. "Well if anyone is trying to steal me I'll just call Jager up and they'll get confused an take him instead." He was sure Kuri's twin brother was still around.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:51 pm

Seth
smiled softly. "Good because your mine and I'm yours you know.Then he heard the something he looked around but saw nothing. "Do you want to head back to your place." he said with a small smile.

Solar stay silent as he watched them. He was good at hiding but he had to wait for the right moment.

Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:21 am

Shame nodded. "Alright lets go." He said with a small smile. He slowly lifted himself out of the water and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:47 pm

Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 Brunettes%20blue%20eyes%20school%20uniforms%20anime%20anime%20boys%20ao%20no%20exorcist%20okumura%20rin%201300x950%20wallpape_www.wallpapermay.com_98_zpsnepnmoibSeth
smiled softly once they had gotten back to his house. "I still have this strange feeling like someone is watching.." he said with a small sigh. He didn't want to lose Shame again. It took him a long time to find him. Now the feeling of losing him mad him sick. He sighed softly as he bent his ears back he felt strange like he was drowning in greed. He was greedy he wanted Shame.

Solar followed them in the with a good distance. He wanted Shame for himself but he had to find away to break the two up. That was going to be hard since they seem to be pretty close at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 8:17 am

Shame had noticed that Seth's attitude had changed. He watched the boy curiously. His head was tilted off to the side. He wondered what had made the boy seem all depressed suddenly. He stopped for a moment and took a hold of the boy's hand. "Everything will be alright." He said hoping that would make the boy feel better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest of the Shamed Wolf
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next