ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forest of the Shamed Wolf

Go down 
+2
Alucard
Ruvik
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:21 pm

Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 0e6707a235964e2d8e45715afd3e8d1341c94908_large_zpssdhtzjxe

Seth
smiled softly as he hugged Shame close to him. "You are...? well even if you are I'm still here and so are my brothers" He said as he ran his hand through the males soft blue hair. (or is it black?)
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:31 pm

Shame sat there trying to make sense of everything. How had all of this even happened? He didn't know. Slowly he just closed his eyes. His blue hair was mostly tangled from years of neglect.
Back to top Go down
https://arcanedesires.rpg-board.net
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:48 pm

Seth
smiled softly then spoke softly "You need a bath dude any maybe a hair cut too" he said as he pulled out a small snarl. He didn't seem to be to bother by the male messy hair. "Well I suppose with no around to care I can love you as much as I want to" he said as hugged closer to the male.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:53 pm

Shame didn't know what to say to that. He didn't remember very much anymore. So some of the things Seth said didn't register. Slowly Shame stood up. He reached down and picked the boy up.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:01 pm

Seth
blushed softly "I'm not a child I can walk...but if you want to carry my that fine...I suppose...just a little embarrassing." he said as his blushed darken on his cheeks. He was fine with this he suppose but where were they going. Seth wagged his tail slowly back and forth.

Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 Winter%20snow%20nekomimi%20loveless%20purple%20hair%20cat%20ears%20anime%20anime%20boys%20ritsuka%20aoyagi%20scarf%201600x120_www.wallpaperfo.com_59_zps5nhcj9ez
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Shame tilted his head slightly. He walked quietly through the forest. He had a place he use to live. A small cabin. He hadn't been there in a long time, but he actually still remembered where it was. He could shower and clean up there, but he doubted that it would stay that way for long. Once in the cabin he set the boy down.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:11 pm

Seth
smiled softly then sneeze from the dust. He looked around with his head tilted. He was sure he had been her once before but it must have been years since he had been. He let out small yawn he wagged his tail.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:13 pm

Shame looked around and then sighed softly. He turned his attention away from the boy and began looking around the place. He did need a bath. He wandered towards the bathroom. He wondered if he still had water here.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:44 pm

Seth
smiled softly "If you need any help just call for me I suppose I can wash you." he said with a smirk. He looked around then found a broom. He started to sweep some of the cob web off of the ceiling and corners once he was done with that he started to sweep the floor. He got the floor a lot cleaner but it still need scrubbed. He smirked then shook his head he had an idea but it would probably would have gotten him beat.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:49 pm

Shame ran the water into the tub. He watched it quietly. Listening to the water trickle into the tub. Smiling faintly he closed his eyes and let the familiar sound lull him off into his thoughts. He soon shook out of it though and shut the water off before it over flowed. He slid his clothes off and then slid into the water. The water felt good and he loved it. Closing his eyes he leaned his head back. He then slowly let his whole body be submerged by the water. Even his head was under. His hair needed washed.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:59 pm

Seth
continue to straighten the place up while Shame bathed once he was done he lay down on Shame's bed. He yawned he did his best to stay awake but he end up falling a sleep. He curled up in Shame's blankets.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:03 pm

Shame finished up bathing. Once done he started working on brushing his hair out. It hurt like hell, but thankfully his hair was wet and it actually made it easier to brush. Once brushed he cut the dead ends off. He then put a towel around his waist and moved to his bedroom. He seen the boy laying on his bed and he tilted his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:11 pm

Seth
was sleeping but his ear flicker he hear movement but he was to sleep to look up to see what was moving.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:16 pm

Shame moved closer to the sleeping boy forgetting about the fact that he was suppose to be getting clothes. He leaned over getting close to he boy's face. He was taking in his scent trying to get back more of his memories. The bath had help soothe him and now he was able to think a bit more clearly.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:24 pm

Seth
felt more movement then the faint sound of breathing. His ears flicker again then he open his eyes to see shame. "How was you bath" he said softly as he looked at the male. He wagged his tail softly he was happy to see him. He looked like he was feeling a little better.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:26 pm

shame tilted his head a little bit. He seemed to be thinking about how to answer that. "Yes I am feeling a little better." He responded. He pulled back and then turned and walked to the closet to find clothes that he could wear.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:42 pm

Seth
Smiled softly as he wagged his tail. He got out of the male bed then made the bed and sat at the end of the bed. He wagged his tail smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:50 pm

Shame soon found clothes. He started to work on getting dressed. It wasn't long before he had gotten himself all dressed. He smiled softly and then tossed the towel away. He turned and looked at Seth.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:15 pm

Seth
seem to be staring off into space as he was gaze down at a crack in the floor. He was his tail then looked over at the male with a soft smile. "You look like you feel a little better...so are you starting to remember me at all?" he said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:43 pm

Shame tilted his head slightly. "I can remember some things." He responded. He rubbed the back of his neck. "But some of it is still a little foggy." He responded.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 11:32 pm

Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 403210_1269294238735_full_zpsm9pl5xpb
Seth
smiled at the male and wagged his tail. "I'm glad some of them are coming back you" he said with smile. "So what would you like to do next?" he said with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:21 am

Shame shrugged slightly. "I don't know." He responded. really he didn't know what to do. He couldn't remember what he was doing in this forest. He knew it belonged to him though. Him and his family, but his family was gone.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:22 am

"Okay..." he said as he stood there for a moment to think. "Hmmm....well let do something fun." he said with a smile. "Do you want to go get something to eat or then go swimming under the stars? I think I know where we can go swimming I've been to your forest before...without you see me" he said softly. "But now that you do see me and wont hurt it's okay be here now right?" He said as he looked at the male with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:06 am

Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 Tumblr_static_dpzonwbwx9sss08o0sgcw484o

Shame looked at Seth. He was starting to remember a lot more things. Taking a deep breath he slowly let it out. "Sure lets go swim." He rubbed the back of his neck. He knew that the boy had been in love with him for some time. He was remembering all of that now. Running a hand through his dark blue hair. He was watching the boy and letting some of his memories run through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Seth
smiled softly as he wagged his tail. "I'm glad you are regaining you memory." he smiled softly as he lead him to this secret swimming spot he was talking about. It was a beautiful spot there were very pretty flowers and trees around the spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest of the Shamed Wolf   Forest of the Shamed Wolf - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest of the Shamed Wolf
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next